Interference Random Movie Talk III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare to reacquaint yourself with the flavor of George's nutsack.

Do not miss that director's commentary. As good as the film, believe me.

Which one are you referring to? I picked up the single-disc edition (director's cut) with the badass hand-drawn artwork.

Lancemc said:
Which one are you referring to? I picked up the single-disc edition (director's cut) with the badass hand-drawn artwork.

Single-disc FTL.

img.php

En francais, but it's the same thing as the U.S. 2-disc.

Sucka.

Meh. 10 bucks more than what I paid for the single disc. Maybe I'll upgrade one day if I feel the need.

51J3YRE2Y9L._SS500_.jpg

This artwork is infinitely more badass though.

I wish David Lynch could solve the problems Lance's Mom is too cheap to solve.

Thought I should post this here, as it has more to do with the visual medium than anything.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/49512-boy-bjorks-3-d-wanderlust-video-looks-awesome

My love second only to teh Zooey, Bjork, continues to push the envelope of her art and continues to prove her value as a video artist as well. This looks absolutely bat-shit crazy beautiful, and I'm sooo buying this single. 3-D crazy-ass bjork video? Do you even need to ask me?

47272.wanderlust2.jpg

47273.wanderlust3.jpg

47275.wanderlust0.jpg

impy13 said:
sqpmoo.jpg

That makes sense, Netflix.

The Facebook app reccomended Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit because I dug Purple Rain. That's fantastic.

I had Anal Intruders Vol. 5 recommended to me.

What's up with that?

I suppose having seen Vols 1-4 may have had something to do with it. :eyebrow:

Also, with Lance's Mom (featured in all 5 installments), it's not even really "intruding" at this point. When you leave the door open like that, people are just gonna waltz in.

At least you haven't been watching Hairy Honies 11: Furburgers.

Anyone hear the rumor going around about Ridley Scott directing an adaptation of Brave New World written by the guy who wrote Gattaca, starring Leo DiCaprio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom