Interference Random Movie Talk III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. And I was disappointed because Craig Ferguson was in it which is why I watched it cuz I am a fan. His part was OK but the movie and storyline as a whole was just unhappy and dark.

Jurassic Park IV, Terminator 4

yep, will be interesting the whole new plots on these two babies.

Interesting = terrible?

Even if Christian Bale's involved with T4, I really want to stay away from that. A PG-13 action flick from McG? No thanks.

And Jurassic Park IV, the only good one's been the first one, and that's got some problems with it, too.

Well I aint so much into the mega-core gangsta movies that involves cigar chewin, saw-the-leg-off-slow-so-that-he-screams-for-his-mommie, hootin-tootin, gun-poppin, leg-shakin with widdle comin down it, Mr Roberto and Mr Kingsley in their big bucks Italian suits that one stain of blood and they just happen to wipe over that area before pulling a gun up your nostril, type, movies.

okay, I have yet to see the Godfather trilogy

:D

Im just curious how they are going to re-set JP and T. after a third, a fourth is actually a new first.

What the hell are you talking about?

I'd rather see a new, original film than another one of two tired franchises, but that's just me. At least the first two Terminator films were great, while the first Jurassic Park is the only one worth a damn.

I think I'd like to stay that way.

And the second one is easily Spielberg's worst movie, in my opinion.

good lad.

yeah right enough, the whole movie was carried on Goldblum's shoulders and it was bad....

anyhow, I have not been to cinema since 2005. Im lazy. unless its mega. I hold.

although why have a T4......surely that chapter should be closed. I enjoyed T3. but I think T3 could have happened years ago.

There should never be a Terminator movie without James Cameron involved. If Lance were here, he'd agree.

so,

how about a Titanic 2? :D:D

what I love about T1, is that it totally captures the 80s, and not just cause it was made in that time...I love how the synthesizer (cannot be arsed to go get dic) sounds warbly throughout. and us ladies do love the Kyle. :hyper::hyper:

The first one's cool, but horribly dated by both of the things that you've mentioned.

The first two Alien movies aren't any worse than the first two Terminator movies in the gore department.

ya kiddin! Its bad enough seeing this puppet come out of a woman lookin round and smilin at everyone.

give me Moulin Rouge anyday!

With Nicole Kidman as a puppet lookin round and smilin at everyone?

We need a Lance Signal.

PLU185a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom