Interference Random Movie Talk II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too bad nobody saw Lady in the Water. It wasn't great, but it was a step up from his last couple films, and I'm genuinely looking forward to The Happening, even if it does look like an unofficial adaptation of Stephen King's "Cell".

That said, if it can deliver the scares, and not deliver a completely retarded ending (see The Village) I'll leave satisfied.

Plus,

It has Teh Zooey. :drool:

Not even Zooey will get me to see another film by this arrogant douchebag. Casts himself in a film as a misunderstood writer who's the savior of the world? Insists on a Name Above The Title credit for every film?

Please. Fuck off, Night.

In other bad news, New Line is sitting on this long-finished film, and rumor is that it may be delayed into 2009. Colin Farrell has claimed that it's because the studio doesn't have enough $ to promote it correctly because they lost their shirts on The Golden Compass. I somehow find that hard to believe, but I still want to see this big time:

http://www.prideandglorymovie.com/

Farrell. Norton. Voight.

Sign me up.

I know few people that watched and enjoyed Freaks & Geeks as much as I did when it originally aired. As you say, it's great that the cast keeps getting these roles....

I must be the only person I know who doesn't think Kristen Bell is teh supreme hotness. :shrug:

lazarus said:
Not even Zooey will get me to see another film by this arrogant douchebag. Casts himself in a film as a misunderstood writer who's the savior of the world? Insists on a Name Above The Title credit for every film?

Please. Fuck off, Night.

Yeah.

He's a talented director, but his writing and decision-making are pretty poor.

I love The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable, like Signs, tolerated Lady in the Water, and thought The Village was the funniest movie of '04.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Pineapple Express for Team Apatow, ftw!

elevated_u2_fan said:
yes.. you are. :wink:

I think I'm actually more attracted to Veronica Mars than Kristen Bell but that's probably just me... :shrug:

Yeah, I don't think she's a knockout (I'm not really into blondes anyway), but she's so great in Veronica Mars I have to give her props. If she's half as cool and funny as that character she's a keeper.

lazarus said:

Yeah, I don't think she's a knockout (I'm not really into blondes anyway), but she's so great in Veronica Mars I have to give her props. If she's half as cool and funny as that character she's a keeper.

:up: I would start a VM appreciation thread but I have a feeling it would be just the two of us...

LemonMacPhisto said:
She and Ellen Page.

I think I'd want to strangle any girl near me who was talking like Page does in Juno.

Plus, she's in high school.

ChrisHanson.jpg

Vanity Fair Hollywood issue is out, I always like the cover/ photos

MARCH 2008: “FRESH FACES” Emily Blunt, Amy Adams, Jessica Biel, Anne Hathaway, Alice Braga, Ellen Page, Zoë Saldana, Elizabeth Banks, Ginnifer Goodwin, and America Ferrera.

cusl14_hollywood_covers0803.jpg

They have actors and actresses in Hitchcock characters/poses but those aren't on their site.

lazarus said:

I think I'd want to strangle any girl near me who was talking like Page does in Juno.

Plus, she's in high school.

ChrisHanson.jpg

One of the perks of still being in high school, I guess.

Our gym class does ridiculous things like ping pong, so I pwn the jocks. I'm a ridiculously good ping pong player.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom