Interference Random Movie Talk & Robin: The Thrilling Fourth Installment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I ever mention that I recently won an eBay auction for Adidas custom "Team Zissou" shoes? Exactly like they are in the film.

Solid.

154587830_c46557d8eb.jpg

Did you do the jump thing to break them in?

I also hate you, btw. First Zooey, now this?

what. evil dead is a great series. i especially love army of darkness.

all right you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my boomstick! the twelve-gauge double-barreled remington. s-mart's top of the line. you can find this in the sporting goods department. that's right, this sweet baby was made in grand rapids, michigan. retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. it's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. that's right. shop smart. shop s-mart. you got that?

:heart:

I like you.

Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

Okay, so North may very well be one of the worst movies I have ever seen... yet I'm still watching it right now. This shit's bizarre, a guy's fucking shooting at 12-year-old Elijah Wood.

Haha no Lila, I don't think you're a prude at all. That just seemed like something I would post...and I was worried that I accidentally hacked onto your screen name and started posting risque pictures all over Zoo Station.

I'm an equal opportunity gender poster. I know some that like Heather. I could post more pics of Christian Bale if you'd like :sexywink:

53030039.jpg
:drool:
knary.gif

I'm pleased that places like Best Buy and Circuit City seem to have a large number of different movies on sale each week for under $10. I'm generally not much of movie buyer, but in the last two weeks I've purchased the following brand new:

Swingers - $5.99
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back: Deluxe Edition - $5.99
Dawn of the Dead (I luv zombies and Zack Snyder!!1!1!)- $3.99
Bottle Rocket - $4.99

I hope the cheap trend continues. It's too bad that iTunes has set the precedent for keeping albums at at least $10, or I'm sure we'd see similar prices there as well.

I'm pleased that places like Best Buy and Circuit City seem to have a large number of different movies on sale each week for under $10. I'm generally not much of movie buyer, but in the last two weeks I've purchased the following brand new:

Swingers - $5.99
Bottle Rocket - $4.99

I hope the cheap trend continues. It's too bad that iTunes has set the precedent for keeping albums at at least $10, or I'm sure we'd see similar prices there as well.

I love Jay and Silent Bob and Bottle Rocket. I was going to purchase the latter but may hold out for the future Criterion release.

Swingers - $5.99
Bottle Rocket - $4.99

I fucking LOVE Swingers, for a few reasons. I'll name none of them here, but still. Don't recall that film getting any interference love. I'm a fan.

"And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cos she's wearing a backpack, you know?"

I just registered over at IMDB for the hell of it. Now I have to customize it by figuring out which films I've seen/own.

I fucking LOVE Swingers, for a few reasons. I'll name none of them here, but still. Don't recall that film getting any interference love. I'm a fan.

"And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cos she's wearing a backpack, you know?"

"All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here?"

"We all have stories."

"I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for super fan 99 over here."

There are so many lines to quote from that movie, I could fill 2 pages (Die Hard style). Swingers is a major classic. For some strange reason, the big underground following and love it had when it came out hasn't sustained over time. You think the film that essentially made both Favreau and Vince Vaughns careers would at least still have some following. It's the kind of flick I think every guy I know who's actually seen it absolutely loves, unfortunately most people haven't seen it.

Actually, I think Bottle Rocket is still my favorite of his movies. Not sure if it's just because it was the first I saw or what, but I still lervs it. It's one of those movies where you like the characters more and more each time you see it, and in turn, laugh at them more and more each time as well.

I think it's the best thing Owen Wilson's ever done.

Still gotta see Swingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom