interference power rankings (week 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Giant Lemon said:

Right- you have to sleep your way to the top! :laugh:

Apparently I've only been good enough to warrant #10. ;)

Ah yes, but tenth out of thousands of women... you really don't think you could be on the top of his list, with the likes of Anne Murray and Margaret Trudeau.

BTW, since I know death bear is such a huge Bon Jovi fan I thought he'd like this clip from Conan O'Brien last night...

Triumph the Dog:
I hear you're in a new vampire movie... finally a role for you that REQUIRES sucking...

cujo said:

Ah yes, but tenth out of thousands of women... you really don't think you could be on the top of his list, with the likes of Anne Murray and Margaret Trudeau.

BTW, since I know death bear is such a huge Bon Jovi fan I thought he'd like this clip from Conan O'Brien last night...

Triumph the Dog:
I hear you're in a new vampire movie... finally a role for you that REQUIRES sucking...

haha that is good.

as for the sexing around, im not into that. for the last time i ever, i will tell you that "i hate touching, and or being the touched."

yes, i did put the word "the" in that sentance.

:hug: stories for boys + giant lemon :hug:

Stories for Boys said:
now that's more like it

:hug:

:hug: stories for boys :hug:

we should have a hugging party sometime, agreed?

:huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug:

dont say i never do anything for you... :wink:

I don't know about anyone else
but when I think about you I hug myself...

Hawk269 said:

Hey sharky,

Is this the big ego thing you were warning me about? If it is, I just know that it is going to be my fault....

AJ

Its TOTALLY your fault and you know it. :sexywink:

Hmm...seems this thread is being populated by a lot of journalists. Count me in! although do I want to admit that I have a kindred connection with bear? this sucks.....I think.

sharky said:

Its TOTALLY your fault and you know it. :sexywink:

Hmm...seems this thread is being populated by a lot of journalists. Count me in! although do I want to admit that I have a kindred connection with bear? this sucks.....I think.

im a terrible journalist.

one of the best.

Well... maybe we can call him Huggy Bear... now, who would be Starsky and Hutch?

The new deathbear: Snuggles!

SNUGGLE.jpg

Oh no not a blanket... Snuggles, Michael Jackson will be pissed when he sees you have his blanket!

giant lemon, PLEASE PHONE ME RIGHT NOW.

what are you waiting for? please, allow our relationship to blossom.

1-205-323-6232

its a call that will change your life!

Don't listen to him Giant Lemon... you think it will be for only one call. But soon you will obsess, and phone constantly even though your Credit limit is maxed. Not long after, you will put his picture in your sig declaring your love for him...

don't go down that road... its a long way back, believe me.

Hmmm.....I reverse looked up that number, and this is what I found:

Gloria Banks
2249 Green Springs Hwy S
Birmingham AL, USA 35205-6843
Phone: (205) 323-6232

I do NOT think that that's your number. :mad:

Giant Lemon said:

:hmm: Not a bad idea.... :D

But don't worry, cujo- unless he's really Gloria Banks I won't be calling him anytime soon.

how i long for the day when youll stop your cowardly ways, gather the courage, and dial my number.

ooooh, how i long!

:madsexyhug: giant lemon :madsexyhug:

I feel horrible... I've phoned the Gloria Banks' residence four times to say what a prick he is... all for nought...

yes... I've wasted your thread.
I know when I'm no longer welcome...

PS- Giant Lemon don't enter Gickie's Love Shack... he has a pretty different definition of love... mostly involves various toys and leather objects (from what u2popmofo tells me)...

Back
Top Bottom