Interference Power Rankings (week 1)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
every week i will be posting the names of the top ten posters.

those not mentioned should not worry, theres always next week, and the week after.

1. deathbear

1. a) Kieran Mcdonald

3. the wanderer

4. elvis presley

5. johnny swallow

6. basstrap

7. u2popmofo

8. nbcrusader

9. deathbear

10. diamond (a shoe-in if there ever was one)

----

overview

a quick glance at the list shows deathbear to have rounded out the top 10 with two seperate entries. not a bad week at all, most would agree.

another item of note is the absence of any female poster, including such heavyweight posters such as angel, screaming flower, foray ( :down: ), sicy, notiti, calluna, stories for boys, the sweetest thing, larrymullenpopangel, and bonochick.

clearly, this report would suggest they were not on their "A" game this past week. a better effort is needed.

Last edited:
Ahhh.. controversial posters not withstanding in regards to your Top Ten, I see. Carry on then. Carry on.

sicy, you must realize that a machine made this list, and that all personal preferences and bias's were not taken into consideration. this is as accurate as it gets. :up:

hello angel, controversy sells.

bonochick, i like your enthusiasm! maybe youll be rewarded down the road!

I kick azz.

Does everyone like my new avatar/signature? I do. I'm prideful.

bear you're scared of femelitas aren't you? why don't you just admit it.

you're on the top of my list too. my ignore list.

*cough

This is a great Lemonade Lounge thread, the list is nice, but if I may add something, The Wanderer is a shoo in as well but where the hell has that cat been the past week?

And mopofo, you can thank me for your new av.....:up:

Screaming Flower said:
bear you're scared of femelitas aren't you? why don't you just admit it.

you're on the top of my list too. my ignore list.

*cough

no, ive just become a masculinist. :angry:

:wink:

angel, everythings still a go.

u2popmofo said:
I kick azz.

Does everyone like my new avatar/signature? I do. I'm prideful.

:lmao: I do! That had to be the best skit ever! It only exemplifies the genius and talent of Walken and Farrell that neither of them laughed during the whole thing while everyone else was about to wet their pants!

any mention of pleba in my threads effectively signs, seals, and delivers the right on my doorstep to bash that forum into a bloody pulp.

consider yourself warned...:wink:

that is the list of the top ten heavy weight male posters?
I thought a couple of them were girls...
ring ins, rather than shoe ins.
It's March 13 here...all day. To the heaviest of the heavy weights. Feliz Slainte Adam :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom