interference power rankings for october 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
as the oldest person on the message board, i see it fitting, suitable and ultimately most important to release a current set of interference power rankings.

the last year, like every other one before it, has seen a lot of changes at the message board. it's time to take stock of what we have here, and where we want to go.

while some may be shocked at being omitted, i say take heed and relax. this is merely a current ranking, and placement can be ad7usted as i see necessary for future power rankings.

before i list the names, i'd like to remind you all of what the power rankings represent. power rankings indicate who's been on top of the ball, who's been hustling hard to beat the proverbial icing calls, the ones willing to pay the price in the corners, to take a crosscheck in front of the net, the ones who are eager to do what's right for the betterment of those around them.

it's those people who make my power rankings, and it's the people who float and never hustle who'll never ever make it in my books.

let's close out 2005 in style, guys, and make a real difference out there in the message boards. it's not too late, afterall, to make my 2005 grade list. i'll be doing that early in 7anuary.

without further commentary, i present you the top ten.

sincerely,

balls mccone

---------

10. cu7o. after shitting the bed for the first number of years he posted here, the last month or so has seen a real spike in creative and interesting posts from everyone's master of puns. it might have something to do with him being in spain and posting almost nothing at all, i'm not sure.

9. lhitman. we share many common frustrations, but it's the way you present yourself that keeps everyone's head spinning. a 7ob well done.

8. foray. it's your birthday, or something 7erkface. i haven't a choice but to put you in here.

7. sicy. sometimes we talk about things on msn about things we don't like, and it makes me laugh. especially when it's about things that all of you who are reading this could easily appreciate...if only you knew what i was referring to. ask me, and you'll definitely not get an answer.

6. mr brau. for being a tremendous pain in the ass, but a reasonable one who can give and take all the same. well played, son.

5. basstrap. your threads have become quite similiar to mine, in a sense. desperation. we both long for the touch of a woman, don't we? DON'T WE, OLD CHUM?? well truth is, i got some yesterday, but it wasn't very good. you're not missing out on much, unless you're with someone you really like...i want to kiss you, basstrap. i really want to kiss you.

4. 7essica ann. such a calm, steady force. you're always there, aren't you, you old trooper you. this place wouldn't be the same without your persistant efforts.

3. angela harlem. :happy:

3 a. calluna. sometimes before i go to sleep, i spend about 10 minutes thinking "i wonder what calluna is doing right now. i wonder what calluna is doing right now. i wonder what calluna is doing right now. i wonder what calluna is doing right now. i wonder what calluna is doing right now. i wonder what calluna is doing right now."

2. alan "i'm a dieing corpse" 7amison. look at you...you WEALTHY...son of a vandruke!! you don't even BLINK do you. it's like i'm sitting here...and you're there...WHEREVE "THERE" is. ha! naaaaaaaaaaaaaature!!!!!

1. zoomerang96. look, believe me, i know how suspicious it looks to appoint myself as number 1 in these power rankings, but my methods are precise, mathamatical and accurate. my computer told me how to do this, no bias was involved.

you might all be wondering why kieran wasn't listed.

the truth is, kieran probably deserved to be number 1 or 2. unfortunately, my computer did not see fit for him due to his extreme political views. it's amazing, this program i have that computes these brilliant rankings. it knows EVERYTHING. the software this thing consists of is like nothing anyone's ever developed before. unfortunately for kieran, zoney, and many other deserving members of this message board, this thing really hates it when posters possess such extreme views that would make the staunchest republican blush.

until next time, these are your rankings. obey them, or be left behind!!!!!!!!

Okay, good job on the Canadian division of Interference rankings! Now... what about the rest of the world rankings?

Zootlesque said:
Okay, good job on the Canadian division of Interference rankings! Now... what about the rest of the world rankings?

oh what's this? a voice of unreason?

are you familiar with how kings, emperors and tsar's treated opposing voices?

i swar i am THIS close to exploding on you.

thank me for the power rankings, or i'll never post here again.

OH nice one, Zootlesque, now you've upset him. I hope you're happy now.

You better thank him for the power rankings right now.

coo-coo

catchoo

GORLAZ

iwasbored, i'm pretty sure you were responsible for your own undoing. admit it.

admit it, iwasbored.

pfft

more like

iAMbored of this

conver

sensation

conversensation

duo 505

yayayayayayayaya

This must be the first time in like 2.5 years that I didn't make the ranking at all. Saying I 'should' be number 1 or 2 isn't the same as saying I 'am', is it. Hhmmph. Well I am shortly going to unveil the truth that I am actually Sting 2, guys, so I guess you'll have to get used to my godly views on all manner of topics.

Oh by the way Zoomerang, say hi to Adolf for me! Ha! EXPLAIN THAT TO THE MODS, see what THAT does for your respectable middleclass image! I bet the ladies who invite you to tea don't know what you wree REALLY doing at that rally, do they!@ DO THEY@!!!! DOOOOO THEYYYY!!!!!

HHAAA!!!

Seriously though, that was a good list, Zoomerang, I found it to be Gold, Jerry, Gold!

Zoomerang96 said:

oh what's this? a voice of unreason?

are you familiar with how kings, emperors and tsar's treated opposing voices?

i swar i am THIS close to exploding on you.

thank me for the power rankings, or i'll never post here again.

while I scoff at this spelling of czar, the power rankings are appreciated. people need to be set straight. :|

:laugh:

Dude, Zoomerang you need write for a newspaper or something, your very good with words, and you make me laugh with all the funny crap you come up with!

Guys, I hope you aren't ready to mangle my face over the fact that I ranked myself first and second.
blush.gif

~caisenma III

:giggle:

Kieran McConville said:
This must be the first time in like 2.5 years that I didn't make the ranking at all. Saying I 'should' be number 1 or 2 isn't the same as saying I 'am', is it. Hhmmph. Well I am shortly going to unveil the truth that I am actually Sting 2, guys, so I guess you'll have to get used to my godly views on all manner of topics.

Oh by the way Zoomerang, say hi to Adolf for me! Ha! EXPLAIN THAT TO THE MODS, see what THAT does for your respectable middleclass image! I bet the ladies who invite you to tea don't know what you wree REALLY doing at that rally, do they!@ DO THEY@!!!! DOOOOO THEYYYY!!!!!

don't act like that. you know very well that my special program tells me who goes where in this list, and this time you were excluded for a very real reason. your extreme intolerance for various groups is frightening and shouldn't be rewarded with a spot on the power rankings.

i agree with the computer on that. i always agree with the computer.

as for adolf...what are you talking about. shut up. SHUTUP!

seriously.

SHUTUIPT!!!!!!!!!!

wow. 'tis an honour indeed. thank you tsar deathbear.

i can't help but think that had cujo stayed in the country, i never would have made this list at all.

i'm so happy i had him deported.

:happy:

WildHoneyAlways said:

while I scoff at this spelling of czar, the power rankings are appreciated. people need to be set straight. :|

look

i know this is gonna sound a bit creepy and all.

but you can either take this

or send it right back at me. i'm cool either way, alright?

but i want to be on you

..re christmas list.

haha! you TOTALLY thought i went

........-----> there

when really

i was

TOTALLY

over here
... ......................... ... .. . ..

.... boondocks

golden handshake

over here ----------->

you were way off!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

WildHoneyAlways said:

You are right on the philosophy behind the power rankings...totally. I'm looking at you straight in the eye on that one.

But from a personal standpoint (that point being in Newfoundland), I haven't been this disappointed since learning that there were 15 dogs playing the Littlest Hobo.*

*Canadian reference # 8236

Sorry if I upset you, Zoomerang96, I know how hard you work coming up with these power listings once a year.

Look, let's let bygones be bygones. I'm cool with it all, really I am.

Once again, deepest apologies, and can I just take this opportunity to share a cuddly U2 hug with you? Yah, thanks, that was good. That was so fucking great I nearly shat myself.

macphisto23 said:

Dude, Zoomerang you need write for a newspaper or something, your very good with words, and you make me laugh with all the funny crap you come up with!

good.

i think we'll get along quite well then. :hug: macphisto23 :hug:

is it wrong to say that...i think we might have a future together?

was that a pinch bit strong?

wrong?

out with it! let me know

gina g

7ust a little bit 7ust a little bit more

oh oh oh...ooh ahh...

Calluna said:
In your dreams, Alan Jamison!

you ARE a dream, calluna!! you ARE a dream.

:down:

kieran, i want none of it. give me the proverbial golden handshake, and maybe we'll talk.

in the meantime, make like a tree and get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!! we don't need anymore "7onny raincloud's" around these parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if one wanted to make this next ranking what would they have to do?

Just...I mean 7ust give me a hint, I won't tell anyone.

BVS

Back
Top Bottom