interference power rankings for october 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, i think you're onto something. anyone who completely forgoes using the key between the h and k on their keyboard's will automatically receive consideration.

you're a fine student, bvs.

Ok, we've got the Power Rankings from the seasoned vets...but really, nothing says Old Spice like Power Rankings.

What about an Up and Comers, soon to be All-Star Dunkers kind of list?

:eyebrow:

Zoomerang96 said:
coo-coo

catchoo

GORLAZ

iwasbored, i'm pretty sure you were responsible for your own undoing. admit it.

admit it, iwasbored.

pfft

more like

iAMbored of this

conver

sensation

conversensation

duo 505

yayayayayayayaya

screw undoing. i like to think i'm responsible for my never-doing.

watch it or i'll kick radiohead with my boots/frozen sneakers again.

don't look back in anger, deathbear!!!!!1

see, it can ALWAYS get worse.

Zoomerang96, if I make my own power ranking, maybe I can supplant your role here. Maybe you aren't as 'vital' as you think you are. I heard you're on the road a lot these day... while the cat's away the mice will plaY!!!!! HHAHAH!@!!
I'm actually screaming blood on top of you, Caisenema!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

aaaar$$$$$$$$$$$$4$$THE GOAL IS SOIL!!!! i SOILED MY PASNTS JUST FOR YOU CAISNEMEDA AHAHAHAHAHHHAJAH

I wish you would put your money where your lips are, zoomerang 96...that's all I have to say

screaming blood on me?!?!?! what's wrong with you?!?!?!?!?! how do you scream blood on someone?!?!?!?!?!?! BLOOD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!?! LMAO WTF BBQ??!??!!??!

foray, come here and kiss me. i don't want to kiss basstrap anymore.

melon, you failed to make the list for the same reason kieran failed. you're shift in political views is disgusting, and even those who don't consider themselves moderates are offended by you.

there's so many good people that didnt make the list this time around. lilly, avsgirl, anitram, etc. etc.

i guess they got on my computer's shitlist or something, i don't get it.

sorry ladies. :(

:ohmy:

petris

:adam:

I have no business in this thread, however the novelty value of the matter at hand intrigues me greatly..................

Therefore I must use Bolshevik tactics to overthrow the Romanov monoply in this forum:wink:

Back
Top Bottom