INTERFERENCE of yore? Calling all veterans for a trip back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Okay, back in the early days.. long long long ago... back in 2000 when Interference was still in it's infancy, didn't the homepage have a design along these lines...

oldinterference.jpg

I have a somewhat vague memory of lurking on that page during Fall of 2000, reading the latest news and using the Chat feature back then. I distinctly remember that vertical menu along the side and the 'Pop U2' icon up on top. People who know what I'm talking about, feel free to post here and reminisce... :drool:

The oldest threads still exist I think, buried deep in the bowels of the forum. :shifty:

Wow. A little history of Interference for me.

One day I might be one of the classics...an Interferer can dream...

Zootlesque said:
Okay, back in the early days.. long long long ago... back in 2000 when Interference was still in it's infancy, didn't the homepage have a design along these lines...

oldinterference.jpg

I have a somewhat vague memory of lurking on that page during Fall of 2000, reading the latest news and using the Chat feature back then. I distinctly remember that vertical menu along the side and the 'Pop U2' icon up on top. People who know what I'm talking about, feel free to post here and reminisce... :drool:

The oldest threads still exist I think, buried deep in the bowels of the forum. :shifty:

I remember playing the games on the old layout...I was suprised when that stopped :sad:

Back
Top Bottom