INTERFERENCE of yore? Calling all veterans for a trip back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I joined with my old username on 31 / 10 / 01 so I've been here almost 5 years. :crack:

If I could remember the password :angry:

Maybe I'll just try and make 20, 000 posts before my 5th birthday here and have myself a double celebration and a big thread all to myself where yousins can all congratulate me. :hyper:

Lara Mullen said:
If I could remember the password :angry:

Maybe I'll just try and make 20, 000 posts before my 5th birthday here and have myself a double celebration and a big thread all to myself where yousins can all congratulate me. :hyper:

You may be over 20,000 with the two combined, no?

Argh Lara I'm drawing a total blank on your old name :banghead: lol.

I could help you with the password problems.. :wink:

zonelistener said:

You may be over 20,000 with the two combined, no?

Probably, I have no idea.

Sicy it was bono-vox, but I prefer this name. Less masculine. :D

I'm too old to change...same since March 2001 with the same password. I'm oddly proud of my less than 1000 posts, with a rep for thread killing.

I used to be in PLEBA all the time trying to get more details on Ali, but then I just felt like I was a stalker.

But I wouldn't miss my daily check of my blue craic!! :hug:

I didn't get here until May of 2002, just in time for Bono's trip to Africa with Paul O'Neill. My earliest memories of Interference were those PLEBA pix from that trip. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Zoomerang96 said:
supreme cutlass
red ships of scala-festa

Worse than Sophie's Choice, but I have to support the vintage cutlass. It was a good year.

Someday I hope that ManGrenade will be recommissioned...

:sexbomb:

cujo said:
Someday I hope that ManGrenade will be recommissioned...

:sexbomb:

:lol:

I always enjoyed the musings of Cow of the Seas. :up:

Hard to believe I'm coming up on six years at this place. I've lived in three different states since I registered here...

Back
Top Bottom