INTERFERENCE of yore? Calling all veterans for a trip back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SicilianGoddess said:
You should post here with your old name too. :memories: :p

I had almost forgotten you had this name!

I registered with a different name in june or july of 2001. I was a lurker, i never posted. I forgot my name and re-registered with this lame one in october of 2001. :(

I never started threads like that in my first days here. :yikes: :lol:

Both threads went to 23 pages exactly. :shifty:

WildHoneyAlways said:

I had almost forgotten you had this name!

I registered with a different name in june or july of 2001. I was a lurker, i never posted. I forgot my name and re-registered with this lame one in october of 2001. :(

cloudy sky?

:sexywink:

i cannot remember if i registered with another username before this one, i think i did :hmm:

Old times :up:

I can't even remember the password for my old username :lol:

This type of thread always reminds me and makes me wonder what happened to alot of people that were regulars back then.

The Interference instant message board was interesting at times also.

wow. yeah, it's been a long time. i've been here since june of 2000 and haven't changed my sig since the KROQ breakfast with U2 in the fall of 2000 and i haven't changed my avatar since i uploaded it in 2001.

hah. i'm not one for change i guess.

oh MAAAAN!

i have to think... i don't even remember which ones i all had.

hent the power bear
quano abidji-achibi
flag pole pear
gickies gageeze
supreme cutlass
red ships of scala-festa
cow of the seas
zoorock girl!

surely i'm forgetting some.

i'll think about it a bit...

good times

I have read these pages for years but never posted a lot. The sheer volume of reading required to stay current overwhelms me. I started with a different name way back before ATYCLB was released. I discovered Interference because KROQ announced some details about the birth of Bono's son and attributed the source to this webpage.

Anyway, I kinda earned a bad rap because a friend of mine from school told me that ATYCLB had leaked and I came here to break the news. When I couldn't back up my "exclusive" I got a bit of a bad rap and that probably stunted my involvement.

I remember some old timers though like Johnny Swallow (?), Death Bear and Achtung Bubba. Thanks for feeding my U2 obsession for all these years!!

Back
Top Bottom