Interference moviestar hall of fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote on your FAVORITE action star

• Sylvester Stallone

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Jean-Claude Van Damme

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yimou

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
The Interference moviestar hall of fame. Catagory ACTION.

Nominee number one:

He gave you five Rocky movies with the lovable but naive boxer that spend aprox. 120 minutes of celluloid time in each movie being confused.
He also gave you Rambo. The fascinating story of a Vietnam war veteran that transforms himself from being a simple man to the ultimate one man army.
He gave you classics such as Cobra the cop that uses scissors on his pizza. Over the top the movie that put arm wrestling back on the map. Demolition man which basicly is crap caught on celluloid.
He starred with Kurt Russell in Tango & Cash. Went to jail in Lock up. Embarrassed himself in Stop! or my mom will shoot. The list goes on and on.

He did it all for you in the name of entertainment.

Ladies and gentlemen..... I give you the first nominee in the action catagory for the Interference moviestar hall of fame.

Ta-da drum roll

Sylvester Stallone

Nominee number two:

He starred in Junior the flick about a pregnant man. He covered himself in mud and delivered an immortal one liner in Predator The movie that opens with an in air arm wrestling salute with Carl Weathers.
He mixed action and teaching in Kindergarden cop. He showed us all how to carry a log in commando.
He went to Mars in Total recall. He embarrassed himself in Twins.
He mixed his private persona with James Camerons imagination in Terminator 1-3. And he covered his genitals with a small piece of fur in Conan.

Ladies and Gentlemen

The second nominee

Ta-da drum roll

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Nominee number Three:

The muscles from brussels. The man that can only kick with one leg.
He tried to avoid being able to have kids by doing his split routine in Bloodsport. He kicked trees in Kickboxer. He died and returned in Universal soldier the movie that teamed him up with Dolph Lundgren. He embarrassed EVERYBODY in Streetfighter - The movie. He did the same movie twice with Lionheart and Legionnaire . He was able to handle two parts in Double Impact playing a good and a bad twin.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Nominee number three

Ta-da drum roll

Jean-Claude Van Damme

Now vote on your favorite action star and let the winner forever be embraced by your respect for their art.

sly2.bmp

Sly commands you to vote,,, or else

I voted Jean-Claude

anyone who in the first second of a fight opens his legs wide enough to pull an 180 angle and at the same time punch the opponent's balls, deserve my respects... Kickboxer RULES!!!

it's a tie between arnold & sly for me
but sly had more flops in his collection
however early in his career and then in his 50's he did some damn good detective dramas ( mr bruinsweiger never did anything serious , sly did , but crap made by stallone is worse then crap made by swarz )

good stuff

ahnold :
terminator I, II , total recall , predator , last action hero

sly : rambo first blood , copland , rocky , Nighthawks

Has anybody seen Party at Kitty and Stud's a.k.a. The Italian Stallion? You forgot to add that one to your Stallone bio :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom