interference, I have missed you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
Good Morning Interferencers,

It's been a little awhile.....

Well, I am sure some of you know me & some have no clue... But here goes....

Wow, much has changed & the site looks very good. Kudos to all of you. But for some reason I dont get the icons loaded...have to figure out why :(

Alot has been going on with me, that has kept me pre-occupied & not being able to vist the site like I would have liked (been lurking)...I have relocated out of NYC to Switzerland, stilling looking for work out here, which has gotten me really beside myself...feel like banging my head on my desk most days...enough about that..cause it drives me mad

Well, this whole time, I felt like there was something missing...and it was Interference...Missed you guys ! You guys have always been a wonderful group of people & I missed the Interference community. Meet really amazing people on this site, in which i having fallen out of touch with, due to life just getting the best of me.

Well, i hope this message reaches all of you in good health, with much love in your life ;) Would love hear what everyone has been up too...

Starr

hey guys !

Aww, feel so loved ;)

so i am still nor getting my ICONs for some odd reason....but I got Mrs. Edge dancing bunny or jumping bunny whats up with that...

Jenny, not sure when i am headed back to NYC

but anyone want visit here???

Back
Top Bottom