Interference: How Long Have YOU Been Here, You Loser?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I have been an Interference member since November 5, 2001--two years and four days now. I believe that over half that time has been spent as a mod (which makes me a super loser, LOL).

So check your profile--when did YOU register? How long have YOU been here? And when was the last time you saw the sun? ;)

I have been here since 31st October 2001 (under the name of bono-vox) which makes me a bigger loser than Pax.

I don't see the sun - we don't exactly see a lot of it in Ireland

I have never been a mod - but I am still a loser. :D

Last edited:
*takes biggest loser crown until someone steals it from me*

under a different username i've been here since Nov. 2000.

so this is my 3 year anniversary this month.

wow...

I registered in November 2002. I was a lurker for about a year but I only decided register because all of a sudden I couldn't read any of the forums until I signed up.

Last edited:
Profile ? Sorry, i am a double loser. Not paying and can`t see my profile,... but i think it was 26 December 2000.

On a lonly christmas day .:sad:

8/12/2000

I had been visiting Interference regularly for about 6 months before I became an actual member though.

Almost two years, lol...I think it was 31st December 2001. :ohmy:

Although I haven't been here for over a week....does that make me a little less of a loser? :wink:

Rono said:
Profile ? Sorry, i am a double loser. Not paying and can`t see my profile,... but i think it was 26 December 2000.

On a lonly christmas day .:sad:

it also says on the left side when you post the month and year you joined, just not the day like the profile says.

<-------------

It was somewhere in June 2001 (at least that's what I read on my left :)). But only the past few months has my post count increased obscenely. So I'm increasing my loser-ness. :reject:

:D

Marty

August 1, 2000.( must have been celebrating the horse's birthday...bring it on, wild/mild, I'll have a go at anything!)
I'd been visiting the chatroom for some time before I discovered the forum and registered.
Elvis invited me here from another U2 fan site...so you can blame him!
Obviously , I :heart: the place

I registered on November 17th, 2000, but I had first started reading the forums in September...just took me awhile to register. :D

I registered 6/8/02, so that's 1 year, 5 months, and 1 day. I never lurked, and i already knew I was a loser before ever seeing this thread :wink:

Back
Top Bottom