Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bring it on...Ricky Williams you are gonna lead my team to....Martha's Vineyard?

Is the league flag emblazoned with a picture of Zoney's Hooters?

Ok ? I know some of us signed up with Yahoo accounts and the usernames are different from our Interland names. I think I have managed to decode most of the teams ? there are a couple that I couldn?t figure out. Am I wrong on any of these?

Hindu gangstas = Arun
ang&zoney's hOOters = Angela Harlem & Zoney
Brady Bunch = StlElevation
SonOfaMotherlessGoat = Dreadsox
Armageddon = nbccrusader
GroundBeneathUrFeet
!@#$ Dallas = ??
Your Team Sucks = JessicaAnn
Denogginizers = WildHoneyAlways
Hewson's Halfwits = Hewson
Bengalized = Elvis Presley
BAMFers = ??
The Moist Bosoms = DaveC
RammingBulgers = Chizip
Blue Pancakes = ??
Screw Kurt Play Eli = Headache in a Suitcase

Headache in a Suitcase said:
but i thought you were a fan of "mature" women? guess i was wrong...

Alas, today is the day folks... the Draft Status will be set to ready TODAY... whenver it is that I go to lunch, that is. So i'm guessing around 1115 or so, but deffinetly no later than 12 EST. Good luck friends... good luck indeed.

A question to anyone from the Yahoo FF newbie ... does this mean that we get our players today? :shifty:

JessicaAnn said:

GroundBeneathUrFeet
!@#$ Dallas = ??
Blue Pancakes = ??

GroundBeneathUrFeet = me, u2popmofo
Blue Pancakes = HeartlandGirl
!@#$ Dallas = HeartlandGirl's sister

Last edited:
So in a truly shocking turn of events...my team was last to draft yet again...whats that 3 straight sports now Headache?
SHENANIGANS! Officer Barbrady, the ball won't fit thru Jennifer Love Hewitt's mouth!

Not at all ... he was playing well at the end of last season; he's looking good in the preseason (although the rest of the GB offense gives me pause), and he still has an amazing passion for the game.

Why shouldn't he play?

Somehow I got every single person I preranked!!!

Oh yeah, that's becasue I only preranked people who suck horribly and have hilarious names :up:

u2popmofo said:
Somehow I got every single person I preranked!!!

Oh yeah, that's becasue I only preranked people who suck horribly and have hilarious names :up:

ahh but if only you could have drafted former baseball players, you could have gone with such classics as...

dicksuch.jpg

or

dickpole.jpg

or maybe even the legend himself...

rusty.bmp

ahhh if only...

:wink:

:ohmy:

I just fell off of my chair, thanks a lot. :up:

You just made all the guys on my football team look incredibly unfunny now. :(

i could go for another rb.... have taylor garner there, would trade one + something for an upgrade at rb...

my team would be brady bunch , so just offer me a trade if interested

Headache in a Suitcase said:

suck it up buttercup
We all know your Anti-Boston bias is causing you to secretly place me last in every draft order. Maybe if I invite you up here next year for a real U2 show, you'll stop doing this to me.
And yes I know, your canned response will involve Mookie"Carnie" Wilson, Ray "Otis Day and the" Knight, Bill "One glove for no reason like Michael Jackson" Buckner and a slew of other 1986 references.

i may have to take you up on that not yet offered potential offer... you'll just have to give me directions to the fleet center again, it's been a few years since i've gone there... let me try to remember... hmmm... i believe i take 95 to 93, take 93 north into boston, and then make a left under bill buckner's legs and you're right there :wink:

Back
Top Bottom