Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsreports2424

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone wants to do interference fantasy football, but before i set it up, I just want to know if anyone is going to do it or if its a waste of time...

if you want to do it just drop in and say something in this thread...I'll make one as soon as we get at least 4-5 other people who want to do it.

^I know and thought about that but then I realized I haven't seen a headache post since i got back, and i just decided to step up to commish to get things rolling.

But I'll wait...

i'm on a temporary "leave of absence" due to an incredibly busy summer... i'll be back posting useless drivel in 3 weeks.

the way it's been the past few years is this... chiz creates an autodraft league for those poop heads that don't want to draft live, and i create a live draft league for the cool kids.

here is the live draft league...

League ID: 272578

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/interference_live

Password: fakeedge

any questions e-mail me or PM me 'cause i'm not around interference enough during the summer to answer 'em

My schedule is still a little up in the air right now, but I think I should have time to join. I've always been pretty mediocre at fantasy football, but then last year I won my Yahoo league :happy:

zonelistener said:

!!!

I think Headache or Chizip are the traditional commish(es). I would like to wait for headache to get anything rolling (for tradition sake).

Tradition is important.

Headache has his league up; now all we need is Chizip.

My sister (!@#$ Dallas) and I will be signing up for the autodraft league. Thanks for doing this again, Chiz. :hug:

I'm in. Have to redeem myself after abysmal fantasy baseball showing.

Autodraft has 12 teams now which is good, I changed the max to 14, so if anybody else wants to join, feel free.

the last preseason game is aug 31st, so ill set the autodraft to ready on september 1st, so youll know who is all hurt beforehand. the season starts sept 6th, so youll have time to edit your rosters before the season kicks off.

Back
Top Bottom