Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
I'll be happy with the 2 seed for now.

Yeah, I think you're going to pwn me this weekend. How I even made the playoffs is beyond me, considering my team has been mediocre at best all year.

I don't understand what people are complaining about. It's not like anyone can't go make their own league next year if they don't like this one. Besides, it's just a game :shrug:

First game of the playoffs and Tom Brady lays an egg.

Fantastic. :|

Now I need 27 points total from Plaxico Burress and Devin Hester in order to win.

If Romo continues to have problems, I have a teeny tiny chance of upsetting LMP's team. It's going to be close, though, because both of our QBs had a mediocre week.

Wow, what a wild, wacky weekend in fantasy football. Brady 0 points? Romo -2?

I wonder how many seasons were ruined yesterday because of the weather and just crappy performances.

randhail said:
Wow, what a wild, wacky weekend in fantasy football. Brady 0 points? Romo -2?

I wonder how many seasons were ruined yesterday because of the weather and just crappy performances.

:wave:

:grumpy:

I can still win...I just need Devin Hester to score 7 touchdowns...

Last edited:
Thanks Tony Romo, for helping destroy my relatively good fantasy season.

I hope I can play again next season.

I laughed at every Fantasy Football player yesterday when Westbrook sealed the deal at the 1.

looks like I'm the only 'top' seed to go through

As for Brady owners, BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toscano said:
looks like I'm the only 'top' seed to go through

so you're the one that had to go and ruin it.

For the record, my team may be one of the worst teams ever assembled. I have no idea how I even made it into the playoffs, let alone advancing.

LemonMacPhisto said:

At least you're modest.

my modesty is indeed perhaps my greatest quality, so hard to choose though

I'm in a few leagues, all year heard nuthin' but crap from Brady owners, and every Brady owner come Monday was just a whiny lil bitch who had their butt kicked

toscano said:

I'm in a few leagues, all year heard nuthin' but crap from Brady owners, and every Brady owner come Monday was just a whiny lil bitch who had their butt kicked
Imagine how bad it will be this weekend for Peyton Manning owners when he plays one series then sits in favor of Jim Sorgi since the Colts are locked into the 2 seed.
I'd hate to be in a semifinal with him as my QB.

Hewson said:
Imagine how bad it will be this weekend for Peyton Manning owners when he plays one series then sits in favor of Jim Sorgi since the Colts are locked into the 2 seed.
I'd hate to be in a semifinal with him as my QB.

funny-pictures-cat-pwns-dog.jpg

LemonMacPhisto said:
Thanks Tony Romo, for helping destroy my relatively good fantasy season.

I hope I can play again next season.

I can't believe I beat you. Your team had mine completely outmatched, and aside from my defense, my team didn't have that great of a week. It's weird how one or two players can completely change a team's outcome for a week.

toscano said:

Ah, I didn't have that kind of experience in either of the leagues I'm a part of.

I really over-managed my other league, but was pretty happy with this one going into this week... yeah.

toscano said:

I had Brady in both leagues. At least my autodraft team wasn't in the playoffs.

:sigh:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I can't believe I beat you. Your team had mine completely outmatched, and aside from my defense, my team didn't have that great of a week. It's weird how one or two players can completely change a team's outcome for a week.

Definitely. When players take away points, you know there's a problem. :|

Congrats and I hope you go farther in the playoffs.

Congrats to me....Ron Mexico...the champion of the autodraft league. I suffered through a poor draft, injured starting quarterbacks, and a strange point system to claw my way to a mediocre 7-6 regular season record and squeaking into the playoffs. My team came together to take down top seeds when it counted and became CHAMPIONS!!

The OOTS said:
Congrats to me....Ron Mexico...the champion of the autodraft league. I suffered through a poor draft, injured starting quarterbacks, and a strange point system to claw my way to a mediocre 7-6 regular season record and squeaking into the playoffs. My team came together to take down top seeds when it counted and became CHAMPIONS!!

Have fun polishing your trophy, champ!

I love the fact that a 7-6 team won the championship! :up:

Congratulations OOTS, the 2007 IADL Champion!!!

As one of, OK, the "top seed" you defeated I say; enjoy your win. It was a tough league. You done good!!!

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

But just wait 'til next year. :cool:

I'll keep an eye out for sign-ups next season.

I do enjoy the fantasy football/baseball leagues!

The OOTS said:
Who won the live draft league and how come they haven't posted to hoist their trophy??

Because the Live Draft league isn't over yet. :der:

ETA: The regular seasons #1 and #2 are playing each other in the 7th Place Game. :huh:

The OOTS said:
Who won the live draft league and how come they haven't posted to hoist their trophy??

I'm here to claim my spoilings. I would like to thank the San Diego Defense for singlehandedly carrying me to the title. I would also like to laugh at all the people that doubted my team, myself included in that group.

randhail said:

I'm here to claim my spoilings. I would like to thank the San Diego Defense for singlehandedly carrying me to the title. I would also like to laugh at all the people that doubted my team, myself included in that group.

Congratulations from your defeated opponent !

Back
Top Bottom