Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dusty Bottoms said:
the last preseason game is aug 31st, so ill set the autodraft to ready on september 1st, so youll know who is all hurt beforehand. the season starts sept 6th, so youll have time to edit your rosters before the season kicks off.

Excellent. :up: Thanks, Chizip.

I'm closing up the Auto Draft league with 12 teams, so someone doesn't come in a screw it up with odd numbers. If 2 people wanna join before Sept 1st, lemme know and I'll let you in.

Remember to have your players pre-ranked before Sept 1, as thats when I'll set the draft to ready. I recommend making Vick your top choice.

I won't be able to make the live draft, I'll be computer-less down the shore. Damn.

phillyfan26 said:
I won't be able to make the live draft, I'll be computer-less down the shore. Damn.
Just prerank, I won live draft last year (and auto draft), but wasn't "at" the draft, just had players preranked ahead of time.

Ok well autodraft people, I'm gonna set the draft status to ready tomorrow morning (thursday) because im going out of town and my laptop is broken so i wont be able to use it. soooo just make sure to have the players pre-ranked by tonight. though i just usually leave it as is since their experts are probably smarter than me.

btw i made it so each team will field 2 QBs and 4 WRs, as we only have 12 teams, so that will make it more interesting. so keep that in mind when you pre-rank i guess. ok that is all.

live draft is tomorrow night peoples... be there or be sq...eh... or just pre-rank your players and it'll autodraft for you.

if you forget to pre-rank and get stuck with michael vick, you will have no sympathy from the commish... rather the commish will point and laugh as your misfourtune in a sarcastic, perhaps vulgar way.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
live draft is tomorrow night peoples... be there or be sq...eh... or just pre-rank your players and it'll autodraft for you.

if you forget to pre-rank and get stuck with michael vick, you will have no sympathy from the commish... rather the commish will point and laugh as your misfourtune in a sarcastic, perhaps vulgar way.

But I still thing he'll get more points then grossman

This year's QB Scoring system:
Td's 6 points
Passing yards, 1 point per 100
Ints, -1
rush yards, 1 point per 20
Incarcerations, 2 points per month

Hewson said:
This year's QB Scoring system:
Td's 6 points
Passing yards, 1 point per 100
Ints, -1
rush yards, 1 point per 20
Incarcerations, 2 points per month

How many Bengals players should I pick up then?

Back
Top Bottom