Interference Fantasy Football - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-18-2007, 06:22 PM   #136
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,486
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by toscano


my modesty is indeed perhaps my greatest quality, so hard to choose though

I'm in a few leagues, all year heard nuthin' but crap from Brady owners, and every Brady owner come Monday was just a whiny lil bitch who had their butt kicked
Imagine how bad it will be this weekend for Peyton Manning owners when he plays one series then sits in favor of Jim Sorgi since the Colts are locked into the 2 seed.
I'd hate to be in a semifinal with him as my QB.
__________________

__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 11:22 PM   #137
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BonoIsMyMuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 5,241
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
Imagine how bad it will be this weekend for Peyton Manning owners when he plays one series then sits in favor of Jim Sorgi since the Colts are locked into the 2 seed.
I'd hate to be in a semifinal with him as my QB.
__________________

__________________
BonoIsMyMuse is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 11:24 PM   #138
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BonoIsMyMuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 5,241
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
Thanks Tony Romo, for helping destroy my relatively good fantasy season.

I hope I can play again next season.
I can't believe I beat you. Your team had mine completely outmatched, and aside from my defense, my team didn't have that great of a week. It's weird how one or two players can completely change a team's outcome for a week.
__________________
BonoIsMyMuse is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 11:25 PM   #139
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by toscano


my modesty is indeed perhaps my greatest quality, so hard to choose though

I'm in a few leagues, all year heard nuthin' but crap from Brady owners, and every Brady owner come Monday was just a whiny lil bitch who had their butt kicked
Ah, I didn't have that kind of experience in either of the leagues I'm a part of.

I really over-managed my other league, but was pretty happy with this one going into this week... yeah.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 01:45 AM   #140
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by toscano


my modesty is indeed perhaps my greatest quality, so hard to choose though

I'm in a few leagues, all year heard nuthin' but crap from Brady owners, and every Brady owner come Monday was just a whiny lil bitch who had their butt kicked
I had Brady in both leagues. At least my autodraft team wasn't in the playoffs.

__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 06:29 PM   #141
War Child
 
zumanity42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: under a desert sky
Posts: 932
Local Time: 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by toscano
As for Brady owners,

Just checked the playoff results in "the only league that matters".....



Looks like I don't have to move move my trophies for somebody special this year...


Quote:
Originally posted by toscano
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and Zoney....
__________________
zumanity42 is offline  
Old 12-20-2007, 08:46 PM   #142
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoIsMyMuse


I can't believe I beat you. Your team had mine completely outmatched, and aside from my defense, my team didn't have that great of a week. It's weird how one or two players can completely change a team's outcome for a week.
Definitely. When players take away points, you know there's a problem.

Congrats and I hope you go farther in the playoffs.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 01:00 PM   #143
Refugee
 
The OOTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Everything in its right place.
Posts: 1,469
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Congrats to me....Ron Mexico...the champion of the autodraft league. I suffered through a poor draft, injured starting quarterbacks, and a strange point system to claw my way to a mediocre 7-6 regular season record and squeaking into the playoffs. My team came together to take down top seeds when it counted and became CHAMPIONS!!
__________________
The OOTS is offline  
Old 12-26-2007, 10:28 AM   #144
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally posted by The OOTS
Congrats to me....Ron Mexico...the champion of the autodraft league. I suffered through a poor draft, injured starting quarterbacks, and a strange point system to claw my way to a mediocre 7-6 regular season record and squeaking into the playoffs. My team came together to take down top seeds when it counted and became CHAMPIONS!!
Have fun polishing your trophy, champ!

I love the fact that a 7-6 team won the championship!
__________________
zonelistener is offline  
Old 12-26-2007, 12:08 PM   #145
War Child
 
zumanity42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: under a desert sky
Posts: 932
Local Time: 03:10 PM
Congratulations OOTS, the 2007 IADL Champion!!!

As one of, OK, the "top seed" you defeated I say; enjoy your win. It was a tough league. You done good!!!





But just wait 'til next year.
__________________
zumanity42 is offline  
Old 12-29-2007, 05:14 PM   #146
Acrobat
 
KBRY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 449
Local Time: 11:10 PM
I'll keep an eye out for sign-ups next season.

I do enjoy the fantasy football/baseball leagues!
__________________
KBRY is offline  
Old 12-29-2007, 07:41 PM   #147
Refugee
 
The OOTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Everything in its right place.
Posts: 1,469
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Who won the live draft league and how come they haven't posted to hoist their trophy??
__________________
The OOTS is offline  
Old 12-29-2007, 09:51 PM   #148
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by The OOTS
Who won the live draft league and how come they haven't posted to hoist their trophy??
Because the Live Draft league isn't over yet.

ETA: The regular seasons #1 and #2 are playing each other in the 7th Place Game.
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 12-31-2007, 09:41 AM   #149
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
randhail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Outside Providence
Posts: 3,557
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by The OOTS
Who won the live draft league and how come they haven't posted to hoist their trophy??
I'm here to claim my spoilings. I would like to thank the San Diego Defense for singlehandedly carrying me to the title. I would also like to laugh at all the people that doubted my team, myself included in that group.
__________________
randhail is offline  
Old 12-31-2007, 10:43 AM   #150
Refugee
 
toscano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,032
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by randhail


I'm here to claim my spoilings. I would like to thank the San Diego Defense for singlehandedly carrying me to the title. I would also like to laugh at all the people that doubted my team, myself included in that group.
Congratulations from your defeated opponent !
__________________

__________________
toscano is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com