Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't want to be the commish, but I will if no one else wants to do it. I definitely want to play, as does my sister. Many of you might remember her as !@#$ Dallas from past leagues. :wink:

If no one else steps up, I will do the commish (no live draft ;) ).

Funny you post this, Dave...I was thinking about doing it earlier.

BEFORE a commish goes and posts a password and league ID, I think we need to set the number of teams, and give first right of refusal to returning Interferencers - like last year.

this will be what, year four or five?

OK...I reviewed last year's thread. We had some two leagues...(auto draft league and live draft league).

In all, I think we had like 18 teams.

Here is the list of folks who have played in the past...some I haven't seen post in MANY months.

Please post in this thread if you are interested!

Chizip
Headacheinasuitcase
ElvisPresley
PopMofo
HeartlandGirl
HeartlandGirl's sister
WildHoneyAlways
U2me3
Zoney!
Cujo (DNP last year)
Hewson
DaveC
STLElevation
JessicaAnn
NBCrusafer
Arun V
Mikal
Dreadsox
ZumanityLV

Have I missed anyone?

remember when i traded brandon lloyd to headache for larry johnson last year?

remember when i won it all because of that?

good times

remember when i traded i forgot who to zoney for the edge a couple years ago, and then all hell broke out?

good times indeed

Well, okay. I'd like to do a live draft again, but would still like to participate in zoney!'s auto draft league. So, maybe zoney!, you could create the auto draft league and I'll do a live draft one, like last year? Would people like to do this, or will it cause too many problems?

Your thoughts are appreciated. :up:

I think having two leagues is a good idea--one with autodraft and one with a live draft--that way we'll avoid the debate we had last year.

Please count my sister and I in for the autodraft one. :up: :)

Chizip said:
r

remember when i traded i forgot who to zoney for the edge a couple years ago, and then all hell broke out?

good times indeed

Cheater! :sexywink:

Chip..Are you in? and for auto or otherwise?

What I think I will do is e-mail/PM those who are coming back for the auto-draft league...I will have to give it some though on how not to be exclusive and stuff (I don not want to leave people out). DaveC...are you going to take on the auto-draft dodgers league?

As you post here...tell us if you want to be part of the auto, or the manual draft league!

I'm in & going for the (autodraft) repeat....

:wink:

2 commishs will probably make it easier on everyone involved.

Czip, if Steve Smith hadn't been tossed out of that game against Dallas... both trophies would have been mine
(damnit)

I must unite the titles!!!!

Both leagues of course :D

Last edited:
We have a go on the Live Draft league.

Note - the draft is currently set for August 31st at 7:30pm EDT. If this doesn't work for you and you'd like to join the league, please let me know. If more than one or two people can't make it, I'll change the draft time.

League Name: IFL - Live Draft League
League ID: 359946
League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/359946
Password: autodraftsmells

ninjas.jpg

This will soon be all of you. Beware my wrath.

Would love to do this...however could someone explain the diff. b/w auto draft and live draft? I can pretty much figure out the live one but the auto?

ljclary said:
Would love to do this...however could someone explain the diff. b/w auto draft and live draft? I can pretty much figure out the live one but the auto?

In an auto draft a person presets the order in which you would want a player to be drafted. For example, if you want a running back with your first pick you would put running backs of a certain tier first followed by what you would want if you couldn't get one of those players. It sounds confusing but it really isn't.
Here's a visual example
1-5 might be the RB's you feel are the best
6-9 might be the QB's you would take over everyone except the five RB's ahead in your list
10-14 might be the RB's with value less than the QB's but more than the players below
It is a process of putting players into tiers of value and determining what tiers have more value or less value than the others.

Back
Top Bottom