Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going for the double stuff victory this weekend.
Won the auto draft championship in dominating fashion and now heading to the finals in the live draft league after posting back to back 100 point playoff weeks.

Yay me.

DaveC said:

Thats right, I couldn't change it once things got going. I set the playoff teams at 8, thinking there would be more than 8 teams, but not enough people signed up so you all get in. This is kinda pointless too, though - i plan on thoroughly kicking all your asses.
Aren't you in a big battle for 5th place in the consolation bracket?

Hewson said:
Going for the double stuff victory this weekend.
Won the auto draft championship in dominating fashion and now heading to the finals in the live draft league after posting back to back 100 point playoff weeks.

Yay me.

I wouldn't get too cocky there.

You aren't the first to think they "rule this league!"

(cue 'Rocky' theme)

damn hasselback and chad johnson get -1 point when i need them in the playoffs. Also LT with no TDs. the league shouldnt just be decided in the last few week thats a stupid system.

zumanity42 said:

I wouldn't get too cocky there.

You aren't the first to think they "rule this league!"

(cue 'Rocky' theme)
I don't see anywhere where I said "I rule this league" (unlike somebody else).
My teams just produce, don't brag.

Phrases like "double stuff victory" & "dominating fashion" must have confused me; you weren't bragging....

You were being optimistic.

My mistake.

btw, who did win this league last year?

"Dominating fashion" was referring to the already won autodraft league title, which based on score was "dominating".
Just statement of fact.

Congrats on the Autodraft title Hewson.
My team decided to take the week off during the championship. I am happy with second place since I had major QB troubles the first half of the season.

I think I will try the live draft next year. It seemed more than half the people in autodraft bailed and didn't update their teams week after week.

Was the live draft league a bit more competitive?

The OOTS said:
Congrats on the Autodraft title Hewson.
My team decided to take the week off during the championship. I am happy with second place since I had major QB troubles the first half of the season.

I think I will try the live draft next year. It seemed more than half the people in autodraft bailed and didn't update their teams week after week.

Was the live draft league a bit more competitive?

Change "champinship" to "first playoff game" and you have my sentiments wrapped up here! Oh, except my QB only had problems once this year...sorta.

zumanity42 said:
Congratulations to Chizip on winning the Live Draft Campionship & uniting the trophies.

It's a good win.

Sorry Hewson,

You are the TRUE champion of the IFL Live Draft League 2006...

1,000 pardons.

Back
Top Bottom