Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The OOTS said:
I am glad that the systen had the foresight to draft for me the stellar Dominick Davis...who is out for the year BTW!!

:mad:

I pre-ranked and have a decent team!

BTW...this is zoney! My roomie obviously did not log out. :uhoh:

Chizip said:
thats your fault for not putting him on the do not draft list

My complaint has to do more with my luck than really complaining. How many other autodrafters took Dominick Davis off their lists???

I got Larry Johnson and Antonio Gates, but the rest of my stellar autodraft was complete sheee-ite!

pre-drafting was no guarantee of success.

if you got stuck in the bottom of the draft rotation you didn't get your 1st choice RB/WR in the auto-draft....

the only person on my do-not-draft list was T.O.

i took some risk but, all in all, i can't complain..

:hmm:

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
:shrug: this is why we have a live draft league and an autodraft league... can't really complain about the autodraft when you had the choice to do it yourself

MUCH agreed!

This is the, what, fourth year we have done this? I have never heard some many whiners/complainers in all the years we have been doing this (about the draft, that is ;) ).

zoney! said:

MUCH agreed!

This is the, what, fourth year we have done this? I have never heard some many whiners/complainers in all the years we have been doing this (about the draft, that is ;) ).
You'd think there was money at stake with the way some folks groan about things. People tend to lose sight of the fact that its all about fun...and of course bragging rights over your fellow interferencers.

um i just noticed that in the live draft league every team makes the playoffs, doesnt that make the regular season kind of pointless?

thetitans2k said:
Can we still change it, to make the top 6 teams make playoffs.

i doubt you can change it once the season starts, but if you were to change it, it's either 8 or 4... 6 doesn't work... if you're gonna have a bye week in fantasy playoffs, ya might as well have an 8 team playoff, seeing as it would take the same amount of time and all

I'm winning after week one!

:happy:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i doubt you can change it once the season starts, but if you were to change it, it's either 8 or 4... 6 doesn't work... if you're gonna have a bye week in fantasy playoffs, ya might as well have an 8 team playoff, seeing as it would take the same amount of time and all

:happy:

Thats right, I couldn't change it once things got going. I set the playoff teams at 8, thinking there would be more than 8 teams, but not enough people signed up so you all get in. This is kinda pointless too, though - i plan on thoroughly kicking all your asses.

Back
Top Bottom