Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
Nearly as humerous as you selecting the steroid fueled Tom Brady to lead your team.

hey ill take a guy on steroids on my team anyday

he may be a cheater but at least he'll win

autodrafters be sure to have your players preranked by tonight as ill have it draft tomorrow

Hewson said:
Then why have you just offered him up in trade?

to see if you really think brady is better than manning, or if thats just all talk

Damn!!!!!! Just as I was about to join the live draft my cable internet connection goes down!!! My car is in the shop so I couldn't get to a kinkos to get online!! I haven't checked my roster yet. I am too afraid!

annnnnnnd apparently Hewson really thinks Manning is a better QB than Brady afterall, seeing as he won't swap them straight up

interesting

Chizip said:
annnnnnnd apparently Hewson really thinks Manning is a better QB than Brady afterall, seeing as he won't swap them straight up

interesting
I've made my feelings on the subject quite clear in the past...
Peyton is a better QB for fantasy football, he's all about stats.
Tom is the best QB in the league now for reality football, he's all about winning championships.

And you wouldn't include a swap of second string type RB's with the deal, so it looks like you really love Tom Brady.

Last edited:
a guy that has an NFL record 6 straight 1300+ yard seasons for a guy that had 27 yards last year

amusing is right

but hey, if you dont value brady that much, thats fine, ill keep him

ive heard he's been working on the long ball this year

Chizip said:
a guy that has an NFL record 6 straight 1300+ yard seasons for a guy that had 27 yards last year

amusing is right
Injury last year.
Walker will be the primary target in Denver this year.
And Holt still has Pick Bulger on the other end of those passes.

well the draft status has been set for ready, so it should draft sometime by the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom