Interference Fantasy Basketball... I can't believe it's not hockey.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
NBA training camps have opened and the question on everyone's mind is this... will kobe bryant be forced to wear one of those lojac things on his ankle? the other question is... who's in for a double dip NBA and NHL interference fantasy league? let's get it on...

League Name: Non-hockey Interference League
League ID#: 49469
Password: u2edge

Maximum Number of Teams: 12
Maximum Players on a Team: 13
Maximum Moves: No maximum
Maximum Trades: No maximum
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head League
Waiver Time: 2 days
Last Trade Date: Thursday, February 26
Trade Reject Time: 2 days
Roster Changes: Daily
Starting Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, IR

Statistical Categories:
Field Goal Percentage
Free Throw Percentage
3-point Shots Made
Points Scored
Total Rebounds
Assists
Steals
Blocked Shots
Turnovers

let's get this siznit started

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey clancy3434,

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Fantasy NBA.

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named Non-hockey Interference League and the team called My Team Still Sucks in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 49469 and the Password is u2edge.

You have chosen for your league to take part in an Autopick draft. Until the draft takes place, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

Your league's draft can begin as soon as everyone is ready, but must be conducted by Friday, December 19. Simply use the Change Draft Status option found among your Commissioner Tools to tell us that you are ready, and we'll notify you by email as soon as the draft is complete.

We have set default player rankings for you, but suggest you personalize them to your liking. All league members can begin pre-ranking players as soon as they want by simply going to the Fantasy NBA home page and clicking on their team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

--Fantasy NBA Commissioner

a big thumbs up:up: to Bonochick for editing the original post to include the correct league ID of 49469

come on... let's see our hockey fans out there sign up for some hoops action... i was willing to step into your hockey domain, even though my knowledge of the sport is limited... now it's your turn to step into mine... this means you cujo! i'm playing on your ice, now you come play on my hardwood... wait a minute :scratch: that didn't come out right... :shrug:

i'm in. prepare to laugh. i'll be less clueless than i am with hockey, but not too much better...

if you don't want idiots like me joining, i'll not sign up though.

I'm in!

My team is the Space Coyotes, fyi. Too bad I missed the hockey league, but I'm stoked for this one. If I do half as bad as my fantasy football team, you guys are going to have a great season!

if you need someone to round out your league... I'll do it.

Mostly because cajun didn't sign up for hockey... and I've been wanting to belittle him again for some time.

:up:

Last edited:
I'm trying to get mofo to sign up. We'll see.

And damn. Looks like I'd better get my draft ready!

i'll wait a few more days... sometime mid next week till i set the draft to ready. season doesn't start till the end of the month... wanna give like a week or so before the season's start so trades and free agent signing can take place... but also wanna give some more people a chance to sign up...

let's get signing people!

Back
Top Bottom