Interference Fantasy Basketball... I can't believe it's not hockey.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elvis Presley said:
err uhh, headache, you suck bro....

:sexywink:

ohsnapchop.jpg

Shenanigans dammit

Headache in a Suitcase said:
yeah yeah yeah... everyone bitches about how i "rigged" the draft... and now i'm in last place and all the complainers have winning records :shrug: poop on you all
I'm sub .500 so I still call shenanigans...officer Barbrady, the ball won't fit through Jennifer Love Hewitt's mouth!

the late run shall come...

antonio mcdyess will come back next week... average a double double for about a month... propelling me back into the pack...

and then he shall re-break his knee cap, ruining both my fantasy team's season and my knicks' season... which, frankly, at 89 million in payroll and a 2-9 record... is already ruined. god i hate scott layden

headache, you'll beat me. whenever we face each other. can't remember if it's this week or next and i'm too lazy to check :shrug:

i like how my team slowly slid down from 3 or 4rth to 7th. if i could remember to move my players around, i might not do as badly...but i still suck the most.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ruining both my fantasy team's season and my knicks' season... which, frankly, at 89 million in payroll and a 2-9 record... is already ruined. god i hate scott layden
Dude, you're jumping the gun...the Knicks are only 2-7...they shouldn't be 2-9 till about Wednesday.

2-7... 2-9... 2-80... it's all the same

the two most evil men on earth...
a_layden_i.jpg
dolan_james.jpg

knicks general manager scott layden... another evil s.o.b. from utah... much like mofo... & james doan...c.e.o. of cablevision, owner of radio city entertainment, madison square garden, new york rangers & the new york knickerbockers... the most horrificly run franchise in professional sports.

Hewson said:
So you suggest I lay the 22 with UConn??:eyebrow:

simon, yale's starting center, gaurded me every day in practice way back in the ole high school days... tonight he's going to be guarding emeka okafor... the leading vote getter for pre-season all americans, the favorite to win national player of the year, and the likely first overall pick in next year's NBA draft...

yeah... lay the 22...

so who is The Super Chronics?

whoever it is is kicking everyone's butts

anybody still paying attention?

the playoffs start this week

oh and i have a 19.5 game lead going into them, yay me

hmm... now let me see if i can remember back to when the league was drafted...

WTF
by: Hewsons Hoopstahs (tminer14) Oct 15, 8:09 am EDT

I call shenanigans on the draft...Kevin Garnett and a bunch of scrubs, not even able to fill the 2nd center slot.

I Second Shenanigans!
by: The Super Chronics (chizipu2) Oct 15, 8:16 am EDT

I call for a redo!

this league is more rigged than a chinese firecracker

also
by: The Super Chronics (chizipu2) Oct 15, 8:19 am EDT

kind of interesting how the Commissioner got 1st pick in the draft!!!

clearly shenanigans

redo

this league is more rigged than a harlem globetrotters game

and now to the current standings...

1 ImTheBestAndYouSuck! 124-60-5 .669 - (formerly known as The Super Chronics)
2 Hewsons Hoopstahs 105-80-4 .566 19.5

3 Space Coyotes 103-84-2 .550 22.5
4 I have no handle 100-85-4 .540 24.5
5 The Big Ticket 96-90-3 .516 29
6 Clash City Rockers 80-106-3 .431 45
7 Kobes Superfriends 76-111-2 .407 49.5
8 My Team Still Sucks 59-127-3 .320 66 (the commish's team)

take your shenanigans and shovel 'em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom