Interference Fantasy Baseball?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kaz is a 5 tool superstar in the making, roy halladay is tommy john waiting to happen

matsui 5 tool? please. he has no arm from what i have read.

we'll see how he devlops. I think he'll be solid, def not a superstar.

im looking to upgrade 2B ( Loretta) and some SP... I have plenty to spare... Nomar and Rolen arent going anywhere though and nor is Beltran.

i have four closers: kolb, izzy, foulke, dotel... will trade one of them for a sp upgrade...

well i'll stick with tommy john then... come now... you may be able to sneak a stupid trade by me in fantasy hockey, seeing as i don't know who any of them damn canucks are anyways... but you're not slippin' one by me in baseball... especially one involving a player on my favorite team there slappy

alright, well when matsui puts ichiro's rookie year to shame, im gonna have to say i told you so

Chizip said:
kaz is a 5 tool superstar in the making, roy halladay is tommy john waiting to happen

Roy Carried me last year....but I was getting nervous about those innings pitched two years ina row.

Is it in the league rules every year that my team is always last to pick in the draft?
And WTF with the stupid draft giving me John Burkett. He's on the bowling circuit now.
Headache...you want Burkett for Helton to help you clear that logjam at 1st base??:wink:

pleasure doing business with you...

twas a risk trade for me... right now you deffinetly have the better side of the deal... burnitz was the kicker. if he can hit 31 playing in shea and dodger, two horrendous hitters parks, i would imagine a return to his milwaukee numbers isn't out of the question in homer friendly coors field...

or he could get hurt and i get screwed... either way i got rid of my log jam at first, all be it by giving up the one guy i didn't wanna give up :shrug: what'cha gonna do

good points, I agree about Burnitz, now I have a 1B logjam myself. However, just offered a deal to the green monsters that would solve that....

Elvis Presley said:
good points, I agree about Burnitz, now I have a 1B logjam myself. However, just offered a deal to the green monsters that would solve that....

it was in the Ballpark...but I could not pull the trigger....still open for negotiations.

I am shopping my speed kids!

I am looking for power.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom