Interference CD Exchange Part 2: Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me a Match

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
paxetaurora said:
Khan--Uhhhh, I suck. I moved this week and left the CD exchange paperwork at my dad's house. But I'm going there over the weekend, so I'll have it straightened out and you'll have a few extra days to make your CDs.
:laugh: no problem!

paxetaurora said:
Marty, have you gotten yours yet?

No I haven't. This is really strange. :huh: Even if you resend the message I haven't received it. Is my email address correct (popmartijn@hotmail.com)? Or maybe the message is too big for me to receive (if you've included photos/files). If so, you can also send it to mj.janssen@student.unimaas.nl (for the time being I can still access my student email account, don't know for how long though).

C ya!

Marty

P.S. Arw, I'll send you a message in a few moments :)

I got mail! :hyper:
So pax, you can sleep well now, the message arrived.
Strangely though it arrived at my other account (the student account I mentioned above) :huh:
Oh well, at least I got the mail. :up:

C ya! :wave:

Marty (who was so :hyper: he hasn't even read the mail)

Okay--EVERYONE, including popmartijn, The Absent One (I e-mailed you again), and even KhanadaRhodes should have heard from me by now. So if there are any problems, let me know ASAP. Otherwise, get to work! :)

paxetaurora said:
Okay--EVERYONE, including popmartijn, The Absent One (I e-mailed you again), and even KhanadaRhodes should have heard from me by now. So if there are any problems, let me know ASAP. Otherwise, get to work! :)
:yes: i got the e-mail. the people who are getting cds from me will be getting double cds so...be checking your mailbox soon as i plan on making the cds tomorrow (err...today), and sneaking off to office depot to buy those thingies.

Popmartijn said:
I got mail! :hyper:
So pax, you can sleep well now, the message arrived.
Strangely though it arrived at my other account (the student account I mentioned above) :huh:
Oh well, at least I got the mail. :up:

C ya! :wave:

Marty (who was so :hyper: he hasn't even read the mail)

Marty are you getting all of your mail now on your hotmail account? I emailed you the other day I didn't hear back from you :sad: If you got it let me know. I'm going to make yours and send it this week. :yes:

Stop being so fast and efficient--you're making the rest of look bad! :tongue:

joyfulgirl said:
Stop being so fast and efficient--you're making the rest of look bad! :tongue:
:laugh:

i have this stupid thought in my mind that the faster i get mine out, the faster i'll get mine! :der:

i'd created the playlists for all the possible cds i was gonna make even before pax had made the matches.

I did that too, for one type of compilation I was almost sure of (that I had to make/send it)! But the rest was a big surprise for me. Nevertheless, I made some preliminary playlists (with some songs I had to include, might include, etc.), but I don't know the definite tracklisting or order yet.
I really need to get started seriously this weekend. :reject: Oh well, one mix CD is finished, I only need to make covers for that one and then 2 of my receipents can watch out for it! :)

And I know one compilation is already coming my way! :hyper:

C ya!

Marty

(edit: I always get that reject 'smiley' wrong)

Last edited:
My cds might be a WEE bit slow......I'll try to make them from what I have here, but I have some cds in London and some in the mail from the US. If I can't make them from what I have here, I'll email the people who should be expecting cds from me and let them know I'll be delayed. I'll try to get them done here in Norwich, though! :reject:

Popmartijn said:
I did that too, for one type of compilation I was almost sure of (that I had to make/send it)! But the rest was a big surprise for me. Nevertheless, I made some preliminary playlists (with some songs I had to include, might include, etc.), but I don't know the definite tracklisting or order yet.
hehe...maybe we should start posting the playlists for the cds we didn't use!

for the ones i did use, i had to make a minor tweak. a have just a couple downloaded mp3s, and one of them musta had copyright protection on it. it played fine on my comp, but when i burned it, it sounded kinda like a 45 being played at 33 speed.

I'm having so much fun making these...I'm making doubles so I can keep a copy of each for myself. :D They should be going out on Monday.

i'm going to stay up all night this weekend and get them done... :crack:

but i'm not exactly sure what kind of music my giftees are into... :uhoh:

My CDs will not be going out this weekend. :)

Or next weekend, either, probably.

:wave:

Just wanted to make the other slackers feel better.

Bonochick said:
I'm having so much fun making these...I'm making doubles so I can keep a copy of each for myself. :D They should be going out on Monday.

I did that the last time. :up: It's one of the best compilations I have, filled with great music and having a great flow. :) No wonder, I did it myself. :D So it's a nice begin of a great mix compilation (as the two CD's I received are great too). Of course, I'll be doing this again this time.

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom