Interference CD Exchange Part 2: Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me a Match

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooh yes, i finished my playlists too. so, whether i have to make an 80s mix or a duran duran mix, i've got what i believe will be a great combination of songs for someone. :D

Hi kids!

The e-mail-sending process in still in progress. I've sent out about half, so check your e-mail! Although if you haven't heard anything yet, don't sweat it; you will soon.

E-mail or PM me with questions.

Oh, didn't I reply? I was having a wee breakdown, sorry. :reject:

But yeah, I got the PM and you're in on the game, don't worry. :up:

I'm just happy that there are no f***-ups...yet. ;)

I'm going to *try* to finish all the e-mails tonight. But don't worry until, say, Wednesday. If you haven't gotten an e-mail yet, you should get one later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm so excited! I'm already puttin' tracklists together. :)

I can't wait to receive either...I never got mine from the first exchange. :(

Bonochick,

I've got one left from the first exchange. Interested? If so, mail me at popmartijn at hotmail dot com.

C ya!

Marty (who of course can make as many copies as possible, but already has one extra burned)

Assignments have, with only one or two exceptions, ALL been sent out at this point. PLEASE check the e-mail you use for Interference ASAP!!! If you have not heard from me, and your Interference screen name begins with K and ends with s (with a "hanadaRhode" in between), just sit tight--we had some last minute technical difficulties. ;)

If there are any problems, alert me ASAP as well.

Don't forget--the deadline for making and shipping the CDs or tapes is FRIDAY or SATURDAY, June 27th or 28th. (I said Friday the 28th in the e-mail, which is wrong, so anytime that weekend is okay). If you will be held up for any reason, contact the person(s) you are matched with or contact me. Delayed shipments are okay--skipped ones are NOT!

Thanks again--now get busy! :yes:

Last edited:
I did send it to you...check the e-mail address on your website. I'm not sure why I didn't just PM you. :shrug:

Like I said, my brain is fried. ;)

paxetaurora said:
If you have not heard from me, and your Interference screen name begins with K and ends with s (with a "hanadaRhode" in between), just sit tight--we had some last minute technical difficulties. ;)
:lmao: *takes it personally* j/k.

the slight delay gives me a chance to ask a question (this is directed to anyone and everyone): does anyone know where you could find some cd cases, the kind that hold 2 cds? they don't necessarily have to have blank cds in them, i've got plenty of those! i'll be making a trip to the mall this week which means i can go check best buy, circuit city, even office max. i've seen empty jewel cases at best buy but never bothered to check if they sell the 2 cd kind.

thanks in advance! :wave:

I recommend 2-disc sleeves, which you can get at any Office Depot/Max. Easier for mailing and safer, too. I've received a few damaged discs due to broken jewel cases. Plus the double-disc jewel cases are kind of a pain anyway, in my opinion. :)

joyfulgirl said:
I recommend 2-disc sleeves, which you can get at any Office Depot/Max. Easier for mailing and safer, too. I've received a few damaged discs due to broken jewel cases. Plus the double-disc jewel cases are kind of a pain anyway, in my opinion. :)
ooh thanks! i'll have to look! there's two office maxes by my house so i'll be even more likely to find them then! :wave:

paxetaurora said:
If you have not heard from me, and your Interference screen name begins with K and ends with s (with a "hanadaRhode" in between), just sit tight--we had some last minute technical difficulties. ;)

If there are any problems, alert me ASAP as well.

One of the two criteria fit me. You may guess which one. Hint, look at my Interference screen name. :p

C ya!

Marty (who's not worrying though :eek: )

paxetaurora said:
I did send it to you...check the e-mail address on your website. I'm not sure why I didn't just PM you. :shrug:

Like I said, my brain is fried. ;)

ok got it :up:

i thought i was doing 2 cds but I might be confused.. I only received one addy, either way that is fine!

sorry to be such a pain :reject:

Last edited:
Pax,

Sorry, but I didn't receive anything. I've checked my address and I've rechecked it, but unfortunately I haven't received any names who I have to burn for. :|

C ya!

Marty

Me, too. One of my people is a big challenge for me because they seem to have everything. But I am rising to the occasion and blowing the dust off stuff I haven't listened to in years to find things that might surprise them. It's really fun! The other one is just the opposite--I have so much to share that I don't know how to narrow it down to even just 2 CDs worth of stuff. :|

Marty, have you gotten yours yet?

Khan--Uhhhh, I suck. I moved this week and left the CD exchange paperwork at my dad's house. But I'm going there over the weekend, so I'll have it straightened out and you'll have a few extra days to make your CDs.

Back
Top Bottom