Interference Awards 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Since the "Power Rankings" are *slightly* biased, I came up with my own list of some of the best things this place has offered recently. Feel free to add your own choices for these Awards.

Best Link: "More Stress, Ask me How" Johnny Swallow The most addicting game ever

Best Thread title: "I've been whoring around here for about a year" Ghetofabu

Best Comeback: Mad1

Most in Need of an Avatar Change: Laura (SFB)...;)

Best Really Long Thread: "Describe the Person Above You" Lara Mullen

Best Really Short Thread:"Anybody see Tori on live with Regis?" UnforgettableLemon

Best Thread Title For Thread I Never Read: "Wisconsin Man Eats His 10,000th Big Mac," Mrs. Springsteen

Best Use of Spare Time to Make the Board a Better Place: Daafish, "ITS OFFICIAL The Adventures of the Oodles!"

Best use of Spare Time to Make Avatars: Ouizy

Best Use of Administrative Powers to Make the Board a Better Place: *****, Sicy

Most Creative Screenname: FizzingWhizzbees

Wow, I won an award, why thank you :wink:

I'd like to thank my husband, because he rocks :D

I'd like to say, we live in a fictitious world, w/ a fictitious President..shame on you...

*oops, wrong speech* :tongue:

As a token of our appreciation for hosting this awards ceremony, a donation has been made in your name to the National Human Fund.

336%3B83%3A323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3B9%3A997ot1lsi

I know it's only 5 cents, but times are tough...every little bit helps, dammit!

heehee...that smilie rocks!

hey! i like my avatar, thank you very much!

and this award is dedicated to pink peace bono...who has graced my avatar this whole while, and will never be removed...EVER...:p

:D

Re: heehee...that smilie rocks!

Stories for Boys said:
hey! i like my avatar, thank you very much!

and this award is dedicated to pink peace bono...who has graced my avatar this whole while, and will never be removed...EVER...:p

:D

It would be a serious shock to my system if you changed it...

SFB = pink peace Bono

always has...always will :yes: :up:

sour grapes? im not one of hundreds who upon reading my rankings go "oh, ill never be on gickies list...blah blah blah"

my list is the only relevant list.

I vote that Bonosgirl has the sexist 'girl' avatar here, then, according to me!

When I see it under her name I think of a BG as a girl herself into action and full of energy - and into tough rebellious women!

LIKE ME!

(could be wrong but however)

:hug: Bonogirl.......:wave:

Daisy, thank u for mentioning me..........but u really didnt have too my darlin.........Im not here for long......:)

:hug:

Good list though!

Gickies Gageeze said:
sour grapes? im not one of hundreds who upon reading my rankings go "oh, ill never be on gickies list...blah blah blah"

my list is the only relevant list.

The 'Most Oddest Strangest Sad Bugger to try and Rule Under His Own Bolloxed Rules and F*ked-Up Posts which are full of Self-Ego - in Interland' Award goes to Giz!

:D:D:D:D:D

I would like to nominate Homer Simpson for the "2nd Annual Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in Excellence"

I win the award for
The Best Person with the Username Basstrap

Back
Top Bottom