Interference Awards 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*notices that this thread is still on top of the page, while the Power Rankings thread falls lower and lower* :lmao:

ABEL said:
*notices that this thread is still on top of the page, while the Power Rankings thread falls lower and lower* :lmao:

In all honesty, I wish this would die too...

A lot of people got :( that they didn't get any award...I think it did more to make people mad, then it did to make people happy. Which was not my intention at all. :sigh:

Diamond wins the Award for Starting the Most GW Bush Threads that for Some Reason get Thousands of Responses Award.

:sexywink:

daisybean said:

In all honesty, I wish this would die too...

A lot of people got :( that they didn't get any award...I think it did more to make people mad, then it did to make people happy. Which was not my intention at all. :sigh:

oh for crying out loud who cares how they feel.

if they dont get a miserable award from an egotistical maniac who apparently only posts to get others attention, what difference does it make anyway?

your thread was just fine, and dont you dare let any bitching get in the way of thinking that.

there far too many bleeding heart losers here that need to get a life, if theyre gonna make you feel bad about starting a good-natured thread.

i like this thread, i like you and together we can give everyone the finger who disagrees with these threads.

i approve the dissaproval of agreeing to disagree

I think I have just come to the conclusion that I am "sad smilie face" because I was left out of this whole thread, and that my ego really needs some "online" stroking by an arbitrary award. Now.

:sadsmilieface: = zonelistener

:applaud:
Thank you :applaudsmilie: , yes, that is one of my worst posts ever.

Back
Top Bottom