Interference Awards 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
best poster - AngelaHarlem (honestly, she makes the rest of us look pathetic)
best comeback - mad1 (that means I second that nomination)
best take-off - Zooropamanda (whoosh, gone)
best use of smilies - Salome

:adam:

Salome said:
best poster - AngelaHarlem (honestly, she makes the rest of us look pathetic)
best comeback - mad1 (that means I second that nomination)
best take-off - Zooropamanda (whoosh, gone)
best use of smilies - Salome

:adam:

i agree with a good portion of this.

paxetaurora said:
I think Kristie has competition for the Best Finder of Stills prize...I still have some loverly pictures of a young Sting hanging around my computer, courtesy of Giant Lemon. :)

Awww....thanks, pax! I think Kristie has me beat, though- I just made stills of one video, and she's made stills for tons! :)

I was thinking of that exact award I Was Bored

me again:angel: :kiss:
for posting most pics under some very loose reasoning that they may have something to do with anything here:coocoo:

thank you very much:bow:

For Best thinking along the same lines as....you guessed it!!! me!!-
I WAS Bored

your prize is a wild horse

Attachments

• wildhorses22.jpg
    wildhorses22.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 81
best storyteller - cass
best birthday thread - Screaming Flower
most deserving of an award because of niceness - daisybean

Angela Harlem said:
What dont you agree with Gickies Gee? That I rule so much?
Thnx Slomey, looks like you got the snoggable award.
:up:

no, you definately rule. i disagree that hes king of smilies, because in all fact and reality, i am.

Asscrack gets the award for slowest member :angry: *knock knock* anyone home?? :mad:

Mr. Presley gets the ass award... without the crack :wink:

Angela Harlem said:
Thnx Slomey, looks like you got the snoggable award.
:up:
good, I was aiming for the chook award
but that will do

and dare I say
I deserve this one!

mad1 said:
Gick..........why do u think u are something?

hmm?

is it because u havent gotten laid for....what........5 years runnin now?

hmmm?

and women pass u because u stink?

hmmm?

;)

because im the most important interfencer of all time, thats why.

sexiest ball award - salami.

person who most wishes she was me award - angie harlem.

best brain eater - sicy.

I dont think you are the best Gick.

I dont actually say that anyone here is the best poster - I see all as equal........only ur slightly lower because u keep puttin more f*king medallions round ur neck in order to sink!!!

You cant think for everyone u know!

:angry:

Get ur ass over here til I teach u a lesson about respect boy!

mad1 said:
I dont think you are the best Gick.

I dont actually say that anyone here is the best poster - I see all as equal........only ur slightly lower because u keep puttin more f*king medallions round ur neck in order to sink!!!

You cant think for everyone u know!

:angry:

Get ur ass over here til I teach u a lesson about respect boy!

to actually believe and say that we are all equals, is foolish banter, dear diary.

it pains people when i say it, because they may think im joking when i claim to be the best poster this board has ever seen. is it cocky?

who cares?

the truth is what matters.

we are not all equals, and for you to say that im actually below the level of marginality, speaks volumes of your ignorance on the matter.

:hug: mad1 :hug:

:eyebrow:

I still want to smack ur bum later though!

(and u STILL cant take a craic! :tsk: )

mind u , u sell the craic and pple dont get it....we give u some craic and u get offended....so maybe we should stop using craic and act more serious.....otherwise the craic will become a real crack in Interland.....

:hmm:

I think I finally figured it out....anyone who hugs Gickies gets at least an honorable mention :eyebrow:

:hug: gickies :hug:

ABEL said:
I think I finally figured it out....anyone who hugs Gickies gets at least an honorable mention :eyebrow:

:hug: gickies :hug:

sorry, no dice. tons of people hug me, but that doesnt mean anything. im a high-roller, i cant be wasting my time keeping track of all the people that want to touch me - because lets face it, there are too many to count.

-king

daisybean said:

That's sweet Salome...but there is probably a long list of people that disagree with you.
perhaps, but chances of me being wrong have been proven minimum

daisybean said:
Best use of Bono making Obsence gesture in Avatar by an invisible woman: SweetonU2 [/B]

Ohmy. *wipes a tear* Where should I start? *clears throat* I would like to thank the Academy first and for most. I would like thank the bean girl for this award, thank you Bean girl! I have a list... *opens list* I'm sorry but I have to thank these people:

Thanks to Bono for making such an obcene gesture who with out him none of this would have been possible. Also thank you for letting me sit on your lap! Oh my I promised myself I would cry.. *takes a moment to compose herself*

I would like to thank Larry Mullen Jr. for wearing such :drool: shirts. Thank you Larry.

I would like to thank Adam for being Adam. Thank you Adam.

I would like to thank Dr. Pepper for just being what the doctor ordered. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I have to thank google.com who with out its help I would have never found Bono! Thank you GOOGLE!!

I would like to thank my brain.. because with out it I wouldn't be here. :scratch:

I have to thank interference.com because without it I wouldn't be invinsible! Thank you!

To all I forgot, I love yah and appreciate yah, THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'd like to nominate myself for two awards

-best avatar created for a canadian

-best use of u2's cartoon arse's in a thread and/or avatar

I second that eh!

Also nominate Headache and Stories for Boys for most knowledgeable of useless Simpson's trivia...

Back
Top Bottom