Interference Awards 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

:heart: drunken voicemails :heart:

that I cant get on my phone......................................... :mad:

:sigh: I dont know. I dont understand why its not working. Maybe try calling my phone and leaving a voicemail see if that works.. I'm curious. :shrug:

I'm thinking I cant get fwd's for some reason. :banghead:

I nominate myself for an unnamed award. I haven't thought about what I should win yet, but at least I've been nominated. I second the motion. All opposed?

yay.

I agree about Ouizy's use of spare time to make avatars- bravo!!

Best and Fairest...me:angel:
Best Kisser...me:kiss:
Best Be Going....me:wave:

Best enjoyment gained from smilies....me
Here , these are new:yikes: :faint:
:blahblah: :blahblah:

:lmao:

:hug:

how come i never get nominated in your lists?!? balh balhalhbalbalhlahahahahahh bahallalhlablah bvlah why doesnt deathbear like me blah blah blah why doesnt he pay attention to my love, blah BLAH BALHHALAHLBLABLLANBLHALBLBALH

Basstrap said:
I protest the exclusion of Randomdumdoom :angry:

i've heard that it's not the wisest thing to agree with an asstrap comment, but "describe..." is only second for really long threads

but then again, i live in randoom, so what else am i supposed to say ;)

i nominate you for telling me what you would say to sicy, as an opening line before you ever met her before? the then there when what where!!!!!!!!!

I nominate IWasBored for Best Jump from The Fly to VIP Pass.

I nominate myself for Best Poster of Something Completely Stupid.

I think Kristie has competition for the Best Finder of Stills prize...I still have some loverly pictures of a young Sting hanging around my computer, courtesy of Giant Lemon. :)

And the award for signature most likely to leave you speechless... icelle.:wave:

I'd nominate Mrs. Vedder for most noteworthy item in Eddie's Bed...

I'd also like to announce my plans to run for nomination of the Brown-noser award... formely known as the u2popmofo award.

I nominate..............

me again:angel: :kiss:

for
Best Simultaneous fandomdumdoomdum of U2, Russell Crowe and Sting!!:drool: :bow:
paxetaurora's mention of " loverly young sting" got me:hyper: . He'll be here soon for Russell Crowe's wedding . I'm waiting for my invite:wink:
I'd also like to nominate otto
for being cool and generous:up: and I still don't know why so many people don't respond to threads, but I read that otto has a baby due soon :heart: congratulations and good luck

i nominate cass for cool picture scanner for in a non-u2 related thread (figured i'd make separate categories dpeending on what category the picture scanned fit into...i'm not actually going to make lists or anything, so naturally you just get the award)

for scanning in some daniel day-lewis pictures she found in a magazine a while ago

Back
Top Bottom