Interference Awards 2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd kill to hear that voicemail message :uhoh: :drunk:

Or should I say THOSE voicemail messages :shifty:

:eek: :uhoh:

um...I really want to know what those voicemails say...I think.

I think Sicy and bg84 spiked my drink because I have no memory whatsoever of calling Daisy :shifty: :laugh:

:mad: I have no voicemail!! :cry:

Char, you sang 'come on eileen' into the phone. :uhoh: I remember :yes:

you, you were the one complaining about never making the list. tons of people didnt make the list for the same reason you didnt - effort.

i need an a for effort.

-coach

ABEL said:
I never get voted for any awards :sigh: :reject:

Neither do I. That's why I'm voting myself as "Hottest Interferencer Who Works in a Library".

Oh yeah, I'm sizzlin'!

Me=:combust:

Last edited:
I'm nominating myself for most likely to be mistaken for a guy even though I'm not. Happens all the time. grrr......

I would like to thank my agent, my pubicist, my hairstylist, my make-up artist, all my assistants, my mom, my dad, Photoshop, and of course the Jeffersons.

Thank you again - this award is for all of you...

I am going to nominate myself, Sicy and bg84 for "Best Group Use of Long Distance Voicemail From a Hotel Room"

Daisy...do you second that nomination? :wave:

:laugh:

Char you can give any award to anyone you want.

And yes, you should get that award.

I think it's kinda funny that many people are giving themselves awards rather than passing gratitude onto others. There's something in that...but I haven't figured it out yet.

I nominate myself for, "Best Original Member Who Hardly Ever Posts". (Hey, I am busy at work! It's a good reason.)

I also second sharky's nomination, because she is my girlfriend.

AJ
;)

Back
Top Bottom