Interferece magic couple is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis said:
This thread is getting very off topic....

or in Interference-speak "This thread is going places I don't want it to go and I think I will close it...." :D

indra said:

or in Interference-speak "This thread is going places I don't want it to go and I think I will close it...." :D

No.. in Interference speak... keep it on topic, especially since its a sensitive topic.

I really hate when people try to put words in my mouth.

I understand the feeling completely.

Miscommunication and improper interpretation may result in disastrous situations. They can serve as marginalizing devices, tools of mistrust, and one might even be inclined to say... attributes that lead to an atmosphere that puts everyone on edge.

:sexywink:

Elvis said:

No.. in Interference speak... keep it on topic, especially since its a sensitive topic.

I really hate when people try to put words in my mouth.

Touchy, touchy, touchy! :ohmy:

Not very becoming. ;)

I see Salome and Angela Harlem are no longer on the moderator's list.

A bad sign?

Once again this type of event has blown up into a very confusing and vague situation. Perhaps that is helpful for all parties to avoid full focus on wrong-doings. As we all know it is easier to day "I fucked up but so did YOU" rather than a shorter "I fucked up." >note full stop at the end there.

Speaking of wrong-doings, Elvis I emailed you and asked for specifics of where I had abused my mod privileges. You still haven't answered. I didn't think it would take more than 2 days to gather your information which you stated you had documented. Logs etc. Until you can detail what exactly went wrong, this remains the issue of me swearing at you for your guache comments on my marriage in a public forum. I've apologised for swearing at you (which I'd do again to anyone with enough balls/lack of decorum to ask such a thing and then also apologise as swearing is not a nice thing to do and my mum did teach me better - or at least tried God love her) and you apologised for your commenting twice out of line. So if this isn't sorted from that alone - being me swearing at you - then do yourself a favour and reply with this abuse of mod privilege and also explain why my account is still disabled. You have a long list of members who've been 'banned' by account only. So with all facts so far only being about me swearing at you for something YOU did, you are looking irrational and quick to action on something which had been resolved....No?

Just quickly, for all the members who do not have access to the Super Mod forum, Johan and I quit over a week ago, but we all worked that out and life continued on as normal up to this point. Why it was mentioned, I do not know. But I dispise fallacy beong presented as fact. And fact was it had nothing to do with this.

This whole thing is a joke. Communication is once again letting you down Joel.

Angela/Anna

PS you haven't properly lifted the IP ban on Johan. Like you said you had. Or explained his banning for that matter.

Sister Kate said:
Once again this type of event has blown up into a very confusing and vague situation. Perhaps that is helpful for all parties to avoid full focus on wrong-doings. As we all know it is easier to day "I fucked up but so did YOU" rather than a shorter "I fucked up." >note full stop at the end there.

Speaking of wrong-doings, Elvis I emailed you and asked for specifics of where I had abused my mod privileges. You still haven't answered. I didn't think it would take more than 2 days to gather your information which you stated you had documented. Logs etc. Until you can detail what exactly went wrong, this remains the issue of me swearing at you for your guache comments on my marriage in a public forum. I've apologised for swearing at you (which I'd do again to anyone with enough balls/lack of decorum to ask such a thing and then also apologise as swearing is not a nice thing to do and my mum did teach me better - or at least tried God love her) and you apologised for your commenting twice out of line. So if this isn't sorted from that alone - being me swearing at you - then do yourself a favour and reply with this abuse of mod privilege and also explain why my account is still disabled. You have a long list of members who've been 'banned' by account only. So with all facts so far only being about me swearing at you for something YOU did, you are looking irrational and quick to action on something which had been resolved....No?

Just quickly, for all the members who do not have access to the Super Mod forum, Johan and I quit over a week ago, but we all worked that out and life continued on as normal up to this point. Why it was mentioned, I do not know. But I dispise fallacy beong presented as fact. And fact was it had nothing to do with this.

This whole thing is a joke. Communication is once again letting you down Joel.

Angela/Anna

Hey Angela....let not get into this again. Please :hug:
this moderator thing is over-rated anyway...it doesnt matter. There has been apologies... lets end on this.

Elvis - thanks for clarifying. :wink:

the bigger it gets, the more mess it will create.

Lets not dig up issue, talk personal stuff on public forms. Hope salome will be back too..

:hug:

(I think Elvis is referring to his posts in the unfortunate thread being erased when he says mod abuse)

Since the moderator quitting issue is up, was there a problem between mods and forum members? Did any of us do something to stop you two from moderating?

Last edited:
:hug: to sister Kate

Please guys fix this problem, the sooner the better. If you don't do in public (which is fine by me) then settle this in private, but just DO it.

Communication , talk to each other!

U2girl said:
:hug:

(I think Elvis is referring to his posts in the unfortunate thread being erased when he says mod abuse)

Since the moderator quitting issue is up, was there a problem between mods and forum members? Did any of us do something to stop you two from moderating?

Not at all Maja. :hug:

Gee I'd hate to think a major fuck up in this site's management could cause someone discomfort. Excuse my bluntness here, but you are staff?

yep, I am staff and I have no discomfort here other then to think if it's between two people why not do it in private it.... thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom