Interferece magic couple is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis said:
Well that's quite odd bammo because I know I havent told you my side.

Then what IS your side, as apparently the comment you gave earlier in the thread isn't telling the whole story...

bammo2 said:
yes I know. but all I'm saying is that we haven't been told a story that's biased and that is making certain parties out to be totally innocent and other parties out to be the devil

:shrug:

While that maybe true, you still have only heard it from one side of the table. I'm quite aware of the email that went out earlier, and I have a feeling the one you're speaking of.

Trying to run this through the mud in public serves no purpose besides to make the situation worse... and will not be done. I'd ask you to respect that... and if you're SO curious/concerned, feel free to email me and I will answer what I can, however I am still going to respect the privacy of the matter.

Joel

Elvis said:

beli, first... the issue of the thread youre talking about is NOT what ended up causing me to remove their access, it was one step in the series. You also are unaware of the 'innapropriate remarks' made to me. And it is for reasons like this that this will NOT be dragged through the mud in public. I have apologised to Angela for my remarks, and she has done the same with me for hers.

Joel

My comments were not in regards to issues that may or may not have occurred in private. Im raising the issue of inappropriate public remarks and accountability.

Jick and Miggy (sp?) have recently apologised (rightly or wrongly) to this community for their public remarks.

Elvis said:

While that maybe true, you still have only heard it from one side of the table. I'm quite aware of the email that went out earlier, and I have a feeling the one you're speaking of.

Trying to run this through the mud in public serves no purpose besides to make the situation worse... and will not be done. I'd ask you to respect that... and if you're SO curious/concerned, feel free to email me and I will answer what I can, however I am still going to respect the privacy of the matter.

Joel

whilst it's lovely have it confirmed that you read our private messages, I would like you to be aware that I have other email accounts and other internet presences than just here on blue crack that you do not have access to.

that's all for now. It's the middle of the night here

Last edited:
beli, I've apologized to Angela both on msn and email, in order to publicly apologize I would have to bring up the question I asked... which is in appropriate and private. However, if it is a general apology you are looking for... I do apologise for askthing the question I asked, and I was not aware that it was going to upset Angela/Salome as it did.

Elvis said:
However, if it is a general apology you are looking for... I do apologise for askthing the question I asked, and I was not aware that it was going to upset Angela/Salome as it did.

Thank you. Yes. This is the right thing to be doing. A lot of people read your remarks and were disgusted.

Thanks again, for the apology I mean.

bammo2 said:

whilst it's lovely have it confirmed that you read our private messages, I would like you to be aware that I have other email accounts and other internet presences than just here on blue crack that you do not have access to.

that's all for now. It's the middle of the night here

bammo, someone forwarded me the email. I did not read anyone's PMs to get such information. Please refrain from making such false accusations... I really dont appreciate it.

Joel

well I was just coming here to delete my post, but now it's been quoted I can't :)

so I'll just say that the only reason I said that it because there's been some debate about whether 'private' things here are truly private. I'm glad that you've confirmed that they are, and I take back what I said :)

bammo2 said:
well I was just coming here to delete my post, but now it's been quoted I can't :)

so I'll just say that the only reason I said that it because there's been some debate about whether 'private' things here are truly private. I'm glad that you've confirmed that they are, and I take back what I said :)

Now, that I appreciate. Thank You :)

Why are we questioning Elvis here?

Obviously he knows some things that others don't. I doubt that any action would have been taken unless it was needed. That said, this must have been a serious issue, as action was taken. All I'm saying is that Elvis is the administrator, and he knows best.

FullonEdge2 said:

Obviously he knows some things that others don't. I doubt that any action would have been taken unless it was needed. That said, this must have been a serious issue, as action was taken. All I'm saying is that Elvis is the administrator, and he knows best.

I'm actually going to disagree with you there. lol. If I knew what was best all of the time, this place wouldnt be like it is.

FullonEdge2 said:

We have every right to question Elvis just as we have a right to question the decisions of anyone in authority. I don't mean this with any disrepect to Elvis whatsoever, but most of us simply know Angie & Salome better than we know Elvis. Just compare the number of posts alone and you'll see we have relationships with Angie & Salome and with many other mods moreso than with Elvis. That's not a criticism of Elvis. But these are two beloved members of this forum, as Elvis is the beloved owner of this forum, something happened, the stories differ, and it's natural that we ask questions and decide for ourselves how we feel about it.

So, I guess this isn't just a bad joke, eh? Because I'll tell you it sure sounds like one. Either that or some people are wearing bramble filled undies.

Hoping for the joke option....

joyfulgirl said:
We have every right to question Elvis just as we have a right to question the decisions of anyone in authority. I don't mean this with any disrepect to Elvis whatsoever, but most of us simply know Angie & Salome better than we know Elvis. Just compare the number of posts alone and you'll see we have relationships with Angie & Salome and with many other mods moreso than with Elvis...

This is simply put, a vast conspiracy theory. Joyfulgirl, we're all tired of hearing your polemic diatribes.

That last post of yours was even more outlandish than suggesting that there is a correlation between The Edge's sudden appearance and the emergence of banners for the digital media award nominations.

It's just shameful that you would ask for clarification on vague issues, and defy authority so indirectly!

:sexywink:

cujo said:

This is simply put, a vast conspiracy theory. Joyfulgirl, we're all tired of hearing your polemic diatribes.

That last post of yours was even more outlandish than suggesting that there is a correlation between The Edge's sudden appearance and the emergence of banners for the digital media award nominations.

It's just shameful that you would ask for clarification on vague issues, and defy authority so indirectly!

:sexywink:

Cujo, you miss X-files don't you? I know you'd love conspiracy theories, however the timeliness of DMA and Edge had nothing to do with the other. However, your timeliness and subtle accusations are right on schedule as usual. ;)

Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom