Interferece magic couple is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know them well

on my msn they told me

As this was a private matter to start with, that blew up WAY beyond it's original intent, and became emotionally charged ... I'm going to keep this brief.

Both sides (AH&S/myself) of this story have made errors, made assumptions, and in some cases even been extremely rude or abrasive. This is a matter between mods and I will not get into specifics. This of course. was after the case of the same two mods starting a 'mod resignation' thread in the private super mod forum over a week earlier... on their own. In the end, accounts were deactivated - NOT banned, hoping that the situation could later be resolved peacefully. I still have not heard at all from Salome on any of this, even when I PMd him prior to any of this going on. Angela HArlem and I have been exchanging email, and I have extended my apology for my part in the matter. Nothing was announced to the forum, nor were the two of their accounts removed from the moderating team listings yet... because at the time no decision on that had been made. In the same (last) email I sent I openly welcomed both of them to continue as members if they wished... in her last reply following that, she made no mention of that at all. The offer is still open and neither of them are 'banned'. All either one has to do is say the word, and I will reactivate their accounts.

Every story has two sides, both can justify their actions/reactions.

And thats their choice. They were unhappy prior to this blow-up and expressed that quite openly.

these two people are respected people of this forum, i think i like them the best of all

i find this very sad

i dont really get your story, because it has a few words in it i dont understand.
can you make a chronological post of it please?

I hate this. :down:

I want to email them but don't have their addresses. :sad: If anyone can send it to me, I'd appreciate it.

Tomer said:
these two people are respected people of this forum, i think i like them the best of all

i find this very sad

i dont really get your story, because it has a few words in it i dont understand.
can you make a chronological post of it please?

What words dont you understand... I'll be happy to replace them/explain them.

Again, this is a matter which is between the moderating team, AH&S, and myself. I'm not going into the very specifics as doing so would be even more disrespectful to AH&S, and myself. This is not a political campaign, nor an open court. Apologies have went both ways in our last communications and as I said an offer is open for them to return.

Tomer said:
elvis you broke their pride

Oh, I'll be quite honest and say my pride was broken as well, and as I've said twice now, I was quick to apologise for my side once our emails started.

let me get this

they said they wanted to resign as mods, in a thread in the mod section - whats wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom