Interferece magic couple is gone - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2004, 08:25 AM   #196
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:57 PM
Angie and Salome

Old 10-05-2004, 11:24 AM   #197
New Yorker

I hope Sal & AH come back!!!

Old 10-05-2004, 11:40 AM   #198
MacPhisto's serving wench

Um, guys, i don't think that was particularly really 'back' for either of them.
Old 10-05-2004, 04:49 PM   #199
Refugee

Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing
You're right, i'm sure chances are low that they will ever be frequent interference visitors, "Wellcome Back" was more referencing to the end of the banning of them and to be able to read their thoughts here, i also appreciate it that Salome left his e-mail here so that people who want to stay in contact can do so.

I'm still unsure what to think of the things hapened especially to Salome.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:15 PM   #200
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing
Yeah, sadly both posts seem more like goodbye than I'm back, and I can't say I'd blame them for that. If either of you is lurking, however, I'd like to say thanks for the posts here.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:05 PM   #201
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:57 AM
Whew.. what a fucking war.

Angela Harlem, I didn´t know you could swear like that - props

By reading this thread, I didn´t really get all the bits and pieces, but I guess I have basically understood what it´s about.

I am so sorry that you two apparently have decided to call it quits. However, remember the good times. It´s good if you can stay friends. Take this from an old wise man, I can assure you that sometime, the hurt will be gone.

Jesus Christ. Reading the first pages of this thread I had the impression it was a battle between politicians, secret services, courthouses, the parliament, diplomacy (bad job on this one) and some freaky journalists. I´m just happy the fucking army didn´t get in here to clean the whole place up.

As to Interference, I respect Elvis the same like the (ex-) moderators. I have not that much interest in knowing more details (but the journalists amongst you, go ahead if you wanna spread some facts and rumors, as we all know, information wants to be free), because to me it´s just the Internet. Blue crack? I never did crack. Well, ok, I´m guilty of posting here and there. No interest in using my diplomatical skills for being a mod unless someone pays me. No interest in paying.

.. aaaah Elvis as a side note, not meant to derail this thread: I´d like to be able to see other members profiles at least. I understand PMs, buddy lists and all the sex stuff are reserved for those who want to pay, but come on, you could really unlock the profiles and the search options for the general public, hmmh? I want you remaining mods to discuss that in your super private secret mod forum, merci beaucoup. In return, I offer you access to the best smilies list Sicy can only dream of.

Salome - shake it.

Angela Harlem - you have done an awesome job.

So what else is there to say... not much for me, except of a quote by John Lennon (as not to always and everywhere quote Bono):

WAR IS OVER IF YOU WANT IT WAR IS OVER NOW

.ping.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:23 PM   #202
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:57 AM
Lets end on this

Old 10-07-2004, 10:48 AM   #203
MacPhisto's serving wench

Quote:
Originally posted by whenhiphopdrovethebigcars
.. aaaah Elvis as a side note, not meant to derail this thread: I´d like to be able to see other members profiles at least. I understand PMs, buddy lists and all the sex stuff are reserved for those who want to pay, but come on, you could really unlock the profiles and the search options for the general public, hmmh?
yup.
there are boards bigger than here that don't need members to pay for server fees.
searching should NOT be a premium fee. how many times have we gotten railed on for starting threads that were already started, a month or two months ago? who's going to search back that many pages?
Old 10-07-2004, 11:25 AM   #204
pax
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:57 PM
I *really* hate to be bitchy about this, but...

If you have a gripe about Premium or non-Premium features, do let Elvis know in Don't Expect, Suggest. I'm not sure he'll find it, buried so deeply in this thread as it is, which has nothing to do with the issue of Premium vs. non-Premium features anyway.

Thanks.

Join Amnesty.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:46 AM   #205
Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Forum Moderator

Salome - not that this matters much now since Anna admitted to editing that thread, but I was curious to as to why Elvis bothered to ask who edited it when you should be able to look it up. I hit the 'edit thread' option after he asked that, and the moderator notes line was blank - don't know enough about the board to know how to erase that info, but it wasn't there when I looked - that's probably why Elvis asked
Old 10-07-2004, 12:40 PM   #206
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by paxetaurora

If you have a gripe about Premium or non-Premium features, do let Elvis know in Don't Expect, Suggest.
Ok no prob
Old 10-07-2004, 02:26 PM   #207
you are what you is

Quote:
Originally posted by bonosloveslave
that's probably why Elvis asked
perhaps he should have also pm'd anna about it then

since it was actually about her
so to me it would make sense in a weird way if she would be the one who deleted it
or perhaps my brain just works
in a funny way

now if someone could also answer my other 4 questions than this would really be like christmas in october
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 10-07-2004, 02:28 PM   #208
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:57 PM
in an imperfect world

SMILE*

*no. 10 on US billboard charts
Old 10-08-2004, 02:48 AM   #209
you are what you is

great album that
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 10-08-2004, 03:24 AM   #210
Jesus Online

Local Time: 01:57 PM
It would take a village idiot to really have no clue who edited this thread in confessionals. Now unless Joel wishes to admit to being particularly stupid, he is left looking nothing but vindictive.

I understand you want to seem neutral in this bls, and if anything I feel for you mods. It isn't a secret that mismanagement makes moderating harder. I'd like everyone to know that it never seemed any of the other staff had anything to do with any of this and questions can only be directed at the owner. Your mods are good people.