interesting story i found on myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
Internet hunk has women up in arms, wrapped around his finger

by Ted Connors

It hasn't been 10 years since the landscape of dating culture was forever revolutionized in the way singles hooked up, and already social ethics watchdogs are expressing concern in the way certain individuals are taking the new playing field to their advantage.

Margaret Davidson, representing the 'Internet is for free!' group, says certain people are way too sexy to be spending time on the internet.

"The internet is for losers who don't have live's...generally they're quite unappealing in both charachter and physical appearance," Davidson said. "Unfortunately, there are some people who insist on taking advantage of the uneven playing field, and use it to further their own sexy agendas."

Davidson said people such as Interference's very own Zoomerang96 is a "great example" of someone pushing his ridiculously good looks on a group of u2 fans not fully aware of the extent of his charm offensive.

"When the guy posts his pictures, women swoon like the first birds of spring, ready to en7oy the sweetness of a freshly brewed season," she said. "But meanwhile, other men, such as Cu7o, Basstrap and other ugly losers are being relegated to the sidelines as a result of his fucking astonishing physical appearance. The guy is a masterpiece...it's impossible to describe him properly, words fail to do him any sort of 7ustice."

Zoomerang96, also known as deathbear, caisenma, and several other monikers, was indifferent to the group's claims.

"Hey, what i've got here are the sweet meats. I can't help it i've got a great body, I'm a free market you know? If women want me, they can have me - for a price," deathbear said. "It's all supply and demand, and it's safe to say the demand is kerr-aazee these days."

But some of caisenma's peers aren't as impressed.

"The guy is a total nut7ob. you should see the stuff he posts at other websites, it's like he's got this sick fetish to make other people upset," Zedbetty said. "Not only that, but he's so busy posting pictures of himself, he's totally neglected his true friends around the board who initially took interest in him for his exceptional posting abilities. Now all he does is try and hit on women online. It's pathetic."

The issue has festered and swelled to the point where social action groups such as the previously mentioned 'the internet is free!', are already dropping hints they're willing to take the matter to authorities.

"At the very least, we hope that whenever Interference and its Posters Guild come to agreement on a new collective bargaining agreement, one of the provisions will include a strictly enforced limit on how many pictures he can post, and how many ladies he can talk to in a single internet session of internets on the web," Davidson said. "He's 7ust not giving other guys a chance, and it's not fair to the rest of the crew. They've got feelings and needs too. It can't always be about deathbear."

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:

davidson said people such as interference's very own zoomerang96 is a "great example" of someone pushing his ridiculously good looks on a group of u2 fans not fully aware of the extent of his charm offensive.

"when the guy posts his pictures, women swoon like the first birds of spring, ready to en7oy the sweetness of a freshly brewed season," she said. "but meanwhile, other men, such as cu7o and basstrap, and other ugly losers are being relegated to the sidelines as a result of his fucking astonishing physical appearance. the guy is a masterpiece...it's impossible to describe him properly, words fail to do him any sort of 7ustice."

zoomerang96, also known as deathbear, caisenma, and represents several other monikers, was indifferent to the group's claims.

:lmao:

i find it interesting that margaret davidson doesn't post here.

and this so-called 'article' does not speak with any of the women who do.

i also find it hard to believe that zedbetty would say that, in between all the maniacal laughter.

who are your sources, caisenma???

who??!??!

ted connors is rather elusive, which makes me question his qualifications.

This article is all lies, caisenema. I know cuase I wrote it, just to spite my nose to cut off my face.

Fuck you, Casienema, I can do anything, I'm superman.

Zoomerang96 said:
"When the guy posts his pictures, women swoon like the first birds of spring, ready to en7oy the sweetness of a freshly brewed season," she said. "But meanwhile, other men, such as Cu7o, Basstrap and other ugly losers are being relegated to the sidelines as a result of his fucking astonishing physical appearance. The guy is a masterpiece...it's impossible to describe him properly, words fail to do him any sort of 7ustice."

I didn't know you could say "fucking" in the newspaper ... even if you are Ted Connors.

Kieran McConville said:
This article is all lies, casienema. I know cuase I wrote it, just to spite my nose to cut off my face, my self effacing attitude has nothing to do with my utterly original thought patterns or my elusive flamenco dancing technique.

Fuck you, Caisenema, I can do anything, I'm superman.

Kieran McConville said:
Zero Dude, funny stuff, with the editing of my post and stuff. L. o. l.

It wasn't funny, I was reading your mind, moving the musket and whispering the horse, however I do feel honored to be considered worthy of a reply..........................

:bow: :bow:

Wow it's good to see Zoomerang getting some acknowledgement in what I laughingly call the 'mainstream' 'media'. Excellent stuff. About bloody time. :drool:

well...I AM ugly

but I make up for it with my girlish demeanour

Back
Top Bottom