Interesting/Funny things written or stamped on dollar bills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Today I got a $20 bill when I cashed my check that had stamped on it "www.wheresgeorge.com"...it's an interesting site where you can enter in the serial number of a bill, and track where it's been! It's pretty cool!

3353476723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233328358%3C5ot1lsi

One time I found something really funny, it was articles of the constitution, stamped on a $20 bill stating why using paper money was illegal, or unconstitutional (something to do with using gold)...I wrote down what it said, but I don't know where it is at the moment...once I also got a dollar bill with the phone number of a guy who was a stand up comedian (not a famous one, lol)...I still have the dollar somewhere too, but I never called the number, lol (got it when I was in high school).

So I was just wondering, what are some of the other funny or interesting things you've found written or stamped on money?

Last edited:
OMC, I used to collect any dollar bill I found with funny stuff written on it! But then I got poor and had to spend them. :crack:

Once, while purchasing condoms from the drug store (extra-large btw) I spied a little hottie behind the cash register. So I speedily scribbled on my $10 bill "meet me outside in 1 hour for a quickie baby" and I was prepared to give it to her with my best smile. However, she took her break right as I got up next in line. Her replacement was a very large african-american football player type dude.

Not funny.

___

:rant:

That Reminds Me Of This.....

One time, at the shoe store my sister, her best friend, my best friend, and I worked at, we were ordering pizza. Everytime we ordered pizza, a hot delivery guy would bring it, and they'd never let me give him the money. When they finally said I could pay the pizza guy when he arrived, I wrote my phone number on one of the dollar bills we were giving as a tip. The guy didn't deliver the pizza though...it was an elderly lady. That sucked.

why do I expect these kind of replies from you

LOVE MUSCLE said:
Once, while purchasing condoms from the drug store (extra-large btw) I spied a little hottie behind the cash register. So I speedily scribbled on my $10 bill "meet me outside in 1 hour for a quickie baby" and I was prepared to give it to her with my best smile. However, she took her break right as I got up next in line. Her replacement was a very large african-american football player type dude.

Not funny.

___

:rant:

:ohmy: :tsk: :coocoo:

the new canadian 5 dollar bill has a lot of funny stuff written on it. most of it is about hockey. if i find one, i'll type it out/... but at the moment, no money on me.... :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom