Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this reminds me. I was shopping with my boyfriend last week and he was looking at hats. There was a Dark Side of the Moon hat, and I kind of scoffed and went "Who needs a Pink Floyd hat? :rolleyes: Oh wait... I have a Pink Floyd hat. :doh:"

Granted, mine is a knitted winter cap, not a baseball cap, so it's less lame :cool:

I haven't seen The Incredibles *feels left out*

Then again, I've also managed to have never seen Madagascar even though my niece has it on DVD and has watched it at my house at least 7 times.

The Incredibles is one of the few Pixar movies I can ever remember seeing.

I honestly have no idea which ones I've seen. Or which ones are Pixar and which ones are ... other people.

I did see Finding Nemo on DVD at a friend's place, but that was because his little sisters were watching it while we had lunch and we decided to watch it through to the end with them. I never saw the first 20 or so minutes.

Is it bad that I saw Serena's avatar and went "Why does she have a picture of Axver as her avatar?!" ...

:doh:

:wave: Hi folks! And Happy Birthday again to Serena :D

I don't know what it was about Nemo. Probably that damn water. Man that water looked good :lol: But by far my favorite IS Monster's Inc. Nemo's a close second.

Hey You is on now, and this is probably my favorite, song on the album if it weren't for Comfortably Numb.

Monster's Inc. :emotears: When Mike gave Sully that little piece of Boo's door, I started bawling. Right there in the movie theatre. I didn't care.

Hey You's in my Floyd top ten. "Together we stand, divided we fall." That was somewhat of a prophetic line... :lol:

I honestly have no idea which ones I've seen. Or which ones are Pixar and which ones are ... other people.

I did see Finding Nemo on DVD at a friend's place, but that was because his little sisters were watching it while we had lunch and we decided to watch it through to the end with them. I never saw the first 20 or so minutes.
So you didn't get to see the "Nemo touched the 'butt'!" scene :giggle:

Monster's Inc. :emotears: When Mike gave Sully that little piece of Boo's door, I started bawling. Right there in the movie theatre. I didn't care.

Hey You's in my Floyd top ten. "Together we stand, divided we fall." That was somewhat of a prophetic line... :lol:

That part *stifles tears* that's what got me to.

I love the "It was only fantasty..." Part. I like "sweeping" guitar etc. parts like that. < Does that make sense?

So you didn't get to see the "Nemo touched the 'butt'!" scene :giggle:

"You guys made me ink" :sad:

I never saw Finding Nemo. I saw bits of it, but didn't know what was special about it.

Was Madagascar one? I've seen that, it was unmemorable.

I never saw Finding Nemo. I saw bits of it, but didn't know what was special about it.

Was Madagascar one? I've seen that, it was unmemorable.

That was Dreamworks :yuck:

The only Dreamworks digi film I like is the First Shrek, and that's more because of the soundtrack than quality of fimlm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom