Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, I'm typing at work on my cell phone. Blackberry though it may be, typing words full out is still a pain in the @$$

Thx for totaling for me LMP

You'd better hope and pray that those little fuckers don't come in sideways. :mad: I had one horizontal impaction, and it was the worst. The other three were okay.

:yikes:

If genetics are any indication, I may not have to deal with this until my early twenties.

Ax, I'm typing at work on my cell phone. Blackberry though it may be, typing words full out is still a pain in the @$$

Thx for totaling for me LMP

Now that's some blue crack addiction right there, Ashley. Fair enough, though.

:yikes:

If genetics are any indication, I may not have to deal with this until my early twenties.

Be afraid, be very afraid...

horizontal_impaction.gif

Hehe, just kidding...it's not SO bad. The first week is fairly awful, but it's fine after that. At least you can eat endless amounts of ice cream and chocolate pudding and not feel guilty about it.

I'm soooo scared of my wisdom teeth coming in. Crazy shit went down when my mom got her's taken out. The doc said that there was some infection or something in one of them that could have killed her if she'd waited a little longer to get them taken out.
Now the doc may have been exaggerating a tad, but I was old enough to remember that she was in super extreme pain

Be afraid, be very afraid...

horizontal_impaction.gif

Hehe, just kidding...it's not SO bad. The first week is fairly awful, but it's fine after that. At least you can eat endless amounts of ice cream and chocolate pudding and not feel guilty about it.

Oh, shit. That pic made me scream quietly. :lol:

For the record, there are few things I hate more than the dentist. I've never had a cavity before, but that's only because I do my best to make sure it's avoided. :|

Wine's good for that. :wink: Also, isn't it approximately four in the morning there?

It's 5:30am! I don't know what I am doing up. I blame rugby. I'm tempted to drink the last glass of wine left in the bottle. I've drank over a bottle already, since I've drunk all but a glass from the pinot noir plus two glasses from the pinot gris.

However, I think the smarter move would be to go to bed and hope that I do not end up with a hangover.

I'm soooo scared of my wisdom teeth coming in. Crazy shit went down when my mom got her's taken out. The doc said that there was some infection or something in one of them that could have killed her if she'd waited a little longer to get them taken out.
Now the doc may have been exaggerating a tad, but I was old enough to remember that she was in super extreme pain

Oh, it's no exaggeration. Wisdom teeth can be fatal if they're not properly looked after. That's why you should remove them as soon as you can if they're coming in awkwardly.

While you guys are watching The Dark Knight, I'll be watching Wall-E. Here in the backwoods of Canada, movies come out at least a month after their original release date.

Oh, it's no exaggeration. Wisdom teeth can be fatal if they're not properly looked after. That's why you should remove them as soon as you can if they're coming in awkwardly.

I only say it may have been an exaggeration because I was taljking to this dentist's nurse once about how scared it made me cause of my mom, and this chick just like, rolled her eyes at me and said "I'm sure that Dr. Was just trying to get your mom to come tet them taken out. They'd have to be REALLY bad to kill you."

I wanted to slap her.

6?

:wink: You'll be missing out on two of the best movies 2008 has to offer, but OK.

Honestly, from the previews, neither holds any interest for me whatsoever. Superheroes or some animated flick. Excuse me while I go listen to music.

It was more like an argument over how much money I can get from scholarships and financial aid. My mother thinks plenty, and that I'm just not trying hard enough.

Honestly, from the previews, neither holds any interest for me whatsoever. Superheroes or some animated flick. Excuse me while I go listen to music.

The former is a crime drama if I've ever seen one. Reducing it to a "superhero flick" is disingenuous.

You sound exactly like my mother. :lol:

Except replace "listen to music" with "write out paperwork".

The former is a crime drama if I've ever seen one. Reducing it to a "superhero flick" is disingenuous.

Well then, it's a crime drama I can't take seriously.

Either way, I've better things to spend $16+ on.

I think everyone needs to see The Dark Knight for Ledger's performance alone. I'm still in awe of how good it was.

Come on, and I thought you liked action films?

I still need to see Wall-E, too.

But it's Batman. I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to care. Especially not enough to fork over $16. Movies here are a fucking ripoff (AT LEAST $12 for admission, plus I need a frozen Coke), so I only go when it's something I really badly want to see.

But it's Batman. I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to care. Especially not enough to fork over $16. Movies here are a fucking ripoff (AT LEAST $12 for admission, plus I need a frozen Coke), so I only go when it's something I really badly want to see.

If price is an issue, I can understand. I'd at least give it a chance, Batman fan or not, but that's just me.

Holy shit, guys. It's 6am. I also feel like I'm sobering up. Goddamnit, 9 glasses of wine and I don't even get properly sloshed or make any epic typos. I think Ali's right. I'm a genetic freak.

Goodnight, all. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom