Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all! :wave:

FUCK. :mad:

Hey Steph. :hug:

You guys were totally dominant for the first 30 minutes but really failed to capitalise, then the Aussies came on strong. The 'Boks tried bloody hard to wrestle it back in the final 10, and it was only an amazing tackle that dislodged the ball and stopped Habana from scoring with a few minutes to go.

I'd say the 'Boks are still the better team of the two, despite the result. Australia looks very flimsy, while the 'Boks have depth. A couple of injuries, and the Wallabies are completely fucked.

Also, you guys had somebody other than Montgomery playing fullback, I never actually saw his name and the Aussie commentators were butchering it so that it sounded Asian. He was shit and needs to be dropped.

Checking SArugby.com (because Setanta Sports sucks):

Many critics believe Percy Montgomery should not have been dropped for today's game in Perth. The omission does however leave Monty with the possibility of playing his 100th Test at his beloved Newlands.

I HATE PERCY "I PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY HAIR THAN THE BALL" MONTGOMERY SO FUCKING MUCH.

Checking SArugby.com (because Setanta Sports sucks):

I HATE PERCY "I PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY HAIR THAN THE BALL" MONTGOMERY SO FUCKING MUCH.

:lol:

You think he's bad? You should've seen the turkey who took his place!

Hey Steph. :hug:

You guys were totally dominant for the first 30 minutes but really failed to capitalise, then the Aussies came on strong. The 'Boks tried bloody hard to wrestle it back in the final 10, and it was only an amazing tackle that dislodged the ball and stopped Habana from scoring with a few minutes to go.

I'd say the 'Boks are still the better team of the two, despite the result. Australia looks very flimsy, while the 'Boks have depth. A couple of injuries, and the Wallabies are completely fucked.

Also, you guys had somebody other than Montgomery playing fullback, I never actually saw his name and the Aussie commentators were butchering it so that it sounded Asian. He was shit and needs to be dropped.

At least it sounds like we gave it a go. :sigh: It really must have been a brilliant tackle to stop the likes of Habana.

EDIT: LOL, I misread. Percy wasn't even playing!

By the way, Steph, for any South Africa vs Australia game, I will be watching it (likely delayed coverage), so if you get online whenever it's broadcast here (probably beginning at midnight my time - just past 2:30am now), I'll be doing running commentary.

Unfortunately, South Africa vs New Zealand games aren't on free-to-air, so I can't do much there. Plus I'm far too biased. :wink:

By the way, Steph, for any South Africa vs Australia game, I will be watching it (likely delayed coverage), so if you get online whenever it's broadcast here (probably beginning at midnight my time - just past 2:30am now), I'll be doing running commentary.

Unfortunately, South Africa vs New Zealand games aren't on free-to-air, so I can't do much there. Plus I'm far too biased. :wink:

Fantastic. :drool:

Heh, well, at least you're biased in SA's favour when we're playing the Aussies! :wink:

Hi Brittany and GG! :wave:

I think I'm for bed soon... And iTunes officially sucks donkey balls. :mad: All that bloody consolidating, and The Raconteurs STILL don't bloody show up.

At least it sounds like we gave it a go. :sigh: It really must have been a brilliant tackle to stop the likes of Habana.

EDIT: LOL, I misread. Percy wasn't even playing!

Yeah, Habana dived for the line, but the ball was dislodged due to the tackle. Such a shame. It would have been one hell of a try too.

I honestly cannot believe Percy is still playing. And this other guy ... I seriously don't know his name, but the way the Aussie commentators butchered it, all I have in my head right now is "Yum Cha". He had a really bad night and probably was responsible for slowing momentum a good few times.

:lol:

You think he's bad? You should've seen the turkey who took his place!

I'm surprised that there is someone worse than Percy. Whenever I see "Montgomery" and " loss" in the same sentence, I automatically assume that he is the one to blame. And he usually is.

Fantastic. :drool:

Heh, well, at least you're biased in SA's favour when we're playing the Aussies! :wink:

I'll also commentate Australia vs New Zealand, if you care enough about those fixtures.

And yeah, fuck the Wallabies. God, I wanted you guys to win so badly. The last 10 minutes were pretty good. At least when you lot were on the charge. Shame it never really paid off. Looked like it was going to at a couple of points too!

Yeah, Habana dived for the line, but the ball was dislodged due to the tackle. Such a shame. It would have been one hell of a try too.

I honestly cannot believe Percy is still playing. And this other guy ... I seriously don't know his name, but the way the Aussie commentators butchered it, all I have in my head right now is "Yum Cha". He had a really bad night and probably was responsible for slowing momentum a good few times.

It wasn't Jantjes, was it? :lol:

I'll also commentate Australia vs New Zealand, if you care enough about those fixtures.

And yeah, fuck the Wallabies. God, I wanted you guys to win so badly. The last 10 minutes were pretty good. At least when you lot were on the charge. Shame it never really paid off. Looked like it was going to at a couple of points too!

Oh, I always care whenever there's a possibility of an Aussie thrashing. :up:

I'm surprised that there is someone worse than Percy. Whenever I see "Montgomery" and " loss" in the same sentence, I automatically assume that he is the one to blame. And he usually is.

:laugh: Yeah, Perce needs to fuck off and retire to France already. I don't really know Jantjes, though, but if that's all you guys have in the tank for fullback, you may need to worry! He really had a shocker of a night.

But good GOD, Habana scares the living shit out of me. Can he be sick the next time you lot play the All Blacks?

Haha, have a good one, Ali! :wave:

Drinks scorecard:

Pinot noir 4 - 2 pinot gris.

Onto noir #5.

I've been repeating Animals a lot this evening. What an amazing album.

Also, I just walked around a little bit and I had to think a little about my balance. I really don't feel very drunk, though, even though I'm onto my seventh glass of wine.

Damnit, where are all you people? I'm on my seventh glass of wine and there's nobody around to appreciate my drunkposting!

Or as the case may be, worryingly non-typoed drunkposting. I didn't make a single typo typing this. The poor backspace key feels unloved.

Yes, that'd be it! They TOTALLY fucked it! Half of them, they couldn't say. Ignorant fucks.

Bwah. :lol: It's so easy, too! Yun-chie. Like "munchies."

:laugh: Yeah, Perce needs to fuck off and retire to France already. I don't really know Jantjes, though, but if that's all you guys have in the tank for fullback, you may need to worry! He really had a shocker of a night.

But good GOD, Habana scares the living shit out of me. Can he be sick the next time you lot play the All Blacks?

Jantjes used to play for the Cats. I fucking hate him. Despite having spurts of occasional brilliance, he's just as useless as Percy...maybe even more so. I have no idea why he's playing international rugby.

Bryan Habana. :love: A springbok in human form.

habanafuckingowns.jpg

Fuck yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom