Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, I hate overtly biased commentators. Learn to do your fucking job and tell us what's happening, not what your fucking dumb opinion of it is, you puerile little Australian bogan fuckknob.

Oh shit, and the South Africans go into touch and that's full time.

16-9 win to Australia.

Goddamnit.

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

But really, dumbest chant ever?

Yep.

I remember when I was first exposed to it. School camp, grade six. I hadn't even been in Australia a year. I had no clue what was going on. Looking back on it, I can't even figure out why it was done. The camp leaders just entered into it at random times. Yay for mindless patriotism?

Yep.

I remember when I was first exposed to it. School camp, grade six. I hadn't even been in Australia a year. I had no clue what was going on. Looking back on it, I can't even figure out why it was done. The camp leaders just entered into it at random times. Yay for mindless patriotism?

Wow, Queensland really is the closest to the USA we have.

Wow, Queensland really is the closest to the USA we have.

This was actually a camp in northern NSW. Lennox Head. But close enough to Queensland that Queensland schools would go there, and if Queensland's border were perfectly straight rather than jagging around a bit near the coast, it would be in Queensland, so I guess it's a "same difference" scenario. And New South Wales isn't exactly a shining beacon of Aussie culture anyway.

*ponders more kahlua*

There there Ax. I'm sure we'll lose the next one :wink:

Yeah, I think the next one is Australia vs New Zealand, so statistically, yes, you will lose. In fact, at the moment, with 3 games a year between Australia and New Zealand, you will statistically win less than a game a year. Fucking hell yes. I love New Zealand.

I'm nearly done with my fifth glass. Finally starting to reach that point where you're a little tipsy and begin to laugh a bit more.

Ah, right.

So say if I did something like THIS

96146841dl5.gif

there would be a hell of a reaction?

Channel 7 truly employs the most ignorant commentators on earth. Ugh.

Fucking hell, I hate overtly biased commentators. Learn to do your fucking job and tell us what's happening, not what your fucking dumb opinion of it is, you puerile little Australian bogan fuckknob.

Don't you just hate that, do what i do MUTE the TV :lol:

Don't you just hate that, do what i do MUTE the TV :lol:

Yeah, I do that when I get really irritated. Problem is, I do enjoy being able to hear the referee and the crowd noise, so there's always a trade-off involved.

Pinot noir has hit the lead, and when I went to get another glass, I just had to think a little about my balance.

Pinot noir 3 - 2 pinot gris.

Onto noir #4.

I thought I could make something show up in iTunes by copying it into the iTunes folder. No dice! So now I'm doing some consolidating thing which, like seeing, cannot be undone.

:uhoh:

:up: I would have avoided the thread, but the title cracked me up and I had to investigate. Turns out it was just the same ol' with the shock value ratcheted up a notch.

I had a similar reaction. And just posted while drinking my sixth glass of wine. Hope I still seem coherent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom