Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good one, Ashley! :wave:

Watch out for skeletons!

Artichokes on pizza? I don't think I've seen that much in Melbourne. And I don't even know what artichokes taste like...

I know someone who doesn't like onion, although sometimes she can eat them. She and her husband, between them, are lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant, vegetarian and possibly something else that I can't remember. It's a challenge cooking for them when they come round for dinner!

Yeah, they often have them on pizzas at more gourmet places. Let's see, typical gourmet vegetarian pizza here would probably have artichokes, eggplant, mushroom, kalamata olives, sun-dried or fresh tomato with some sort of cheese or two. Sort of a whole lot about nothing... I just had a fairly simple Margharita with black olives when I went out tonight.

Oh, that must be pretty difficult! What do you serve them when they're over? Dried corn flakes?

The kahlua must have gone to her head.

Then again, she spells 'Melburnian' wrong all the time. :wink:

Don't make me start dropping anvils again.

I saw someone else spell it "Melbournian"! If only I could remember what/where/when.... It was definitely in print, though. :tongue:

Fuuuuuck, South Africa came so close to a try there. Still 13-6.

Drinks tally:

Pinot gris 2 - 2 pinot noir.

Onto 3rd pinot noir.

:hug:

I find it rather disturbing, what you said about NZ's national morale being so tied up with the All Blacks... that's a lot of responsibility for the team to carry!

:laugh: Yeah, the expectations of a country ride on you and you're idolised as gods. Tough gig! I say that non-sarcastically too.

and losing to France of all countries :tsk:

The arseholes bombed us in the 1980s and have then knocked us out of the Rugby World Cup twice in the last decade. Now you see why I go for Australia against France. Fuck France.

Oh, that must be pretty difficult! What do you serve them when they're over? Dried corn flakes?

Well, I don't cook, cos I suck at cooking... but last time there was some sort of pasta dish (with non-wheat pasta, it was in little animal shapes :lol: ) and lots of veggies... and suitably non-wheat/non-dairy chocolate brownies for dessert. It all tasted fantastic :drool: ... there's a really good vegetarian restaurant in St. Kilda, I never missed meat at all when we ate there. And there was the most amazing coffee mousse stuff on the dessert menu... :drool:

Francois Steyn fucking nails a penalty, 13-9 now, 'Boks in striking distance with 12 minutes to go.

What is that Afrikaans phrase Steph has used? Hier kom die Bokke or something. Fucking hell, here they come alright. This is going to be a good 12 minutes.

My dad doesn't wanna drink with me tonight. Party pooper! :grumpy:

Oh well, I has superthread to entertain me.

:(

I hope I'll be there to see some of your drunkposting, but I might be busy pulling pranks on my friends tomorrow. Or seeing Dark Knight with them.

What are you going to buy for tonight?

Fucking hell, South Africa are ON right now. Fuck this is good right now. Oh, Australia's got the ball now. Damnit!

I hope I'll be there to see some of your drunkposting, but I might be busy pulling pranks on my friends tomorrow. Or seeing Dark Knight with them.

What are you going to buy for tonight?
I won't be starting until sometime this evening.

I haven't decided yet, either. Still looking. :hmm:

Channel 7 truly employs the most ignorant commentators on earth. Ugh.

Well, here it is - the last day of my holidays. Four weeks goes by so quickly. Got to face that damn course again in just over a day. :(

I need another beer.

Well, here it is - the last day of my holidays. Four weeks goes by so quickly. Got to face that damn course again in just over a day. :(

I need another beer.

:hug:

Those of us in Victoria still have a week to go. :up:

Thanks. :hug:

Makes sense, you were still at uni when I saw you guys, right?

Yeah, it was the last week of exams when you were here. But then again, Melbourne University does 3 weeks of exams, which I haven't seen any other uni do. Others I've known have just had 2 weeks.

What course are you doing Bonnie??

A visual arts one. I love art, but I don't feel like course is encouraging or teaching me much. Not that it isn't a challenge, it's more that it's just not exactly what I want to do. But really, I don't know what I want to do. I'm worried that this year is going to end up a waste just like the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom