Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no its nothing to do with the film itself. It's that the preview started with a 2-d cartoon and I thought it was going to BE a 2-d cartoon, and got hella excited :lol:. I want to see Enchaned, the opportunity just hasn't presented itself.

Oh, okay! Then I'll stop thinking, "Oh my god, what the hell is your problem????" :lol:

I don't know a lot about you, Gilmour, or Strat's, but I know you love PF and guitars, and I know Gilmour is one of the lead singers of PF, so I say go for it :lol:

:lol:

It would mean putting on EMG pickups, though...I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Thanks!

It says this is its inaugural year, so it looks like it'll be an annual thing.

I hope it's a success then. And that in future, they open the non-public parts of Flinders Street Station. :drool:

2nd disc of the wall <<<< 1st Disc :sigh: I always forget this. I mean, the second disc DOES have Hey You, Out There, and Comfortably Numb, but I really can't stand the post CN portions of the album

2nd disc of the wall <<<< 1st Disc :sigh: I always forget this. I mean, the second disc DOES have Hey You, Out There, and Comfortably Numb, but I really can't stand the post CN portions of the album

What's wrong with In The Flesh -> Run Like Hell -> Waiting For The Worms? :grumpy:

"Would you like to see Britannia rule again, my friend?"

britannia.jpg

Whoa. Kinda slow here.
Multi-tasking is something I seem to fail at....

Well.........................given the circumstances.

ah I don't know. :lol: I love the whole album, just, this part not as much

Fair enough. :wink: The second disc does have some clunkers... Vera and Bring The Boys Back Home being the two main ones (although, from personal experience, I can say that there's nothing quite like shouting along to the latter when you're standing a metre away from Roger Waters.)

Sunday, actually. Which is nearly just 20 mins from now. :hyper:

It's Sunday, already? :sad: Shit...I have to go work again on Tuesday. Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger... I don't know why I haven't quit my job yet.

Fair enough. :wink: The second disc does have some clunkers... Vera and Bring The Boys Back Home being the two main ones (although, from personal experience, I can say that there's nothing quite like shouting along to the latter when you're standing a metre away from Roger Waters.)

I wish I knew what that was like :sigh:

Sorry I disappeared there. Had to go calm my little brother down. HE turned on the First Batman, and freaked out when he saw the Jack Nicholson Joker, that's how freked out the Heath Joker has him.

Whoa. Kinda slow here.
Multi-tasking is something I seem to fail at....

Well.........................given the circumstances.

Heh, yeah. And as for the current topic here, I'm just biting my tongue with my thoughts on The Wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom