Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww your grandma's watching you Khan? :cute:

Ok so I'm enjoying Animals so far. Dogs is long.........but it's not the kind of Pink Floyd stuff I can't stand. It's not my favorite either, but I so prefer Gilmour?'s vocals to Water's? Who left the band? My point is, I like the guy singing.

imgad

Dayum, if it means I look like one of them, I don't want to be a celebrity

Aww your grandma's watching you Khan? :cute:

Ok so I'm enjoying Animals so far. Dogs is long.........but it's not the kind of Pink Floyd stuff I can't stand. It's not my favorite either, but I so prefer Gilmour?'s vocals to Water's? Who left the band? My point is, I like the guy singing.
she thinks she is, but i don't need tending to. my mom made sure i was all set up before she left :drool:

:hmm: i don't know a lot about pink floyd, like who sang what and stuff.

Man I hated Pigs the first time I heard it, but like I hoped, I like it in context. This is a pretty good album.

But as I'm not a true blue Pink Floyd fan, I hope it's not 50 different kinds of blasphemous to say that I prefer The Wall an album I'm starting to discover over time, that doesn't seem to be very popular.

Evening, all. :wave:

I just got back from seeing Wall-E. It was BRILLIANT! My favourite Pixar film to date.

Man I hated Pigs the first time I heard it, but like I hoped, I like it in context. This is a pretty good album.

But as I'm not a true blue Pink Floyd fan, I hope it's not 50 different kinds of blasphemous to say that I prefer The Wall an album I'm starting to discover over time, that doesn't seem to be very popular.

The Wall is a great album. Don't let anyone tell you any different. You HAVE to see the movie. It's so fucked up. :love:

The Wall is a great album. Don't let anyone tell you any different. You HAVE to see the movie. It's so fucked up. :love:

oh I've seen it.

Which reminds me of something funny. So my mom is like really straight laced. But sometimes she'll impart some random bit of information that is so hout of character for her. Such as the fact that apparently she has a wicked insane crush on Jack Nicholson. Well yesterday she tells me the first time she saw the wall (and mind you, she was completely cold sober when she saw it) she completely and utterly understood everything that was going on. NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT :laugh:

But The Wall is one of my all-time favorite albums GG. I grew up listening to it, so that's a big piece of why, it's very special to me, and when I finally purchased it last year, and heard it for the first time in nearly 10 years, It was one of the greatest musical experiences of my life.

I'm tempted to watch the movie after another glass of "Pepsi" :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom