Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg what a cheesy title :reject:

maybe he forgot about the life, love, and freedom parts? :wink:

I can hear the other parts. But he just now sang about death AGAIN.

And yes...that IS a cheesy title. Please John, lay out your various plot points for us...we couldn't figure out that that's all you sing about as it was. That and Corn..can't forget the corn :drool:

I can hear the other parts. But he just now sang about death AGAIN.

And yes...that IS a cheesy title. Please John, lay out your various plot points for us...we couldn't figure out that that's all you sing about as it was. That and Corn..can't forget the corn :drool:
:lol: sounds very pessimistic :hmm:

what if he did an album called apples, corn, and wheat?

k, i got sucked into watching this movie that came on after soylent green, and they just played counting crows' cover of big yellow taxi. i don't like the song, but it sounded really slowed down. either that, or they sped up the version played on radio :hmm:

:lol: sounds very pessimistic :hmm:

what if he did an album called apples, corn, and wheat?

Throw in a farm and I a am ALL over that album.

And John...way to disappoint me. The last track is called "A Brand New Song" and I was like, oh this is going to be all sappy emotional and sweeping...and it WAS.

k, i got sucked into watching this movie that came on after soylent green, and they just played counting crows' cover of big yellow taxi. i don't like the song, but it sounded really slowed down. either that, or they sped up the version played on radio :hmm:

What's the movie?

The Counting Crows featuring Adam Duritz and Vanessa Carlton (on back-up vocals) cover of the song is featured on the soundtrack to the movie Two Weeks Notice. Originally the song was a hidden track on the Crows' 2002 album Hard Candy and did not include Vanessa Carlton until it was to be featured in the movie. New releases of the album included it as a track with her added, as with her in the video, although Counting Crows and Vanessa Carlton did not appear in the video together nor record together. This song became the band's only Top 20 single in the UK, peaking at
#13.

:hmm: doesn't mention it being different

now that I think about it more though, I can't recall if the version I hear on the radio is the one with Vanessa Carlton or not.

:hmm: doesn't mention it being different

now that I think about it more though, I can't recall if the version I hear on the radio is the one with Vanessa Carlton or not.
:hmm: i wonder if i'm going crazy. another song they played (forget what) sounded slow too.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:lol: i know! not to mention the glaring grammatical error in the title :mad:

I can't figure it out. I completely sucked today, and it was just a little course made for pitching wedges and putters.. well pitching wedges all really since the greens at sometimes were made of deep rough. I shot a 107.. i think. They must have had different categories.. because I know my father and the other man we played with did tons better than I did.

I can't figure it out. I completely sucked today, and it was just a little course made for pitching wedges and putters.. well pitching wedges all really since the greens at sometimes were made of deep rough. I shot a 107.. i think. They must have had different categories.. because I know my father and the other man we played with did tons better than I did.
:hmm: well, you came in second so you must've done pretty good :)

:ohmy: I didn't realize there was a time zone two hours ahead of mine RB! You live in Canada don't you?

Ugh, my brother is having a party. I was going to get drunk tonight, but I may save it for another night. Depends on how it goes.

Specially if we're going to get severe weather. I usually tend to get a bit nutty when it comes to thunderstorms. I have a bit of a phobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom