Instant Messaging!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here ya go you lovely people...
Yahoo- Sweetest_Thing1998
MSN- Irish_Rose01@msn.com

------------------
"U2 are not gods..but they are damn near it!"

AIM: LunaSol10

smile.gif

don't have msn ... is it really worth downloading if you've already for icq and aim?

*flashbacks to 97 when people asked me "what's the point of having icq? i can talk to you here!"*

------------------
kahnarinha "funky-san" taylor, royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time
virtual insanity
john nude!

oh yeah...i have 62 people on AIM and that's not even including any of you guys! mwahahaha *scares herself*

------------------
kahnarinha "funky-san" taylor, royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time
virtual insanity
john nude!

I havent made my mind up whether I like AIM or not...the smilies just arent doin' it for me!!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by bono_man:
I havent made my mind up whether I like AIM or not...the smilies just arent doin' it for me!!

LOL, my feelings exactly! When you've just crawled out of bed in the morning and want a quiet chat with a friend, those flippin' huge yellow things are just a little over the top.

Then I found out you can disable them...and the world was happy once more
wink.gif

Ok, I have MSN now too, though I'll still be on AIM much more often i think.
MSN Missmacphisto269, same as AIM.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

This thread just won't disapear so I suppose I had better quit procrastinating and jump on the bandwagon.

AIM: callunaU2

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Guess I'll throw in my 2 cents now!

AIM--Party Lemon

woo-hoo.......

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Guess I'll throw in my 2 cents now!

AIM--Party Lemon

woo-hoo.......

Get MSN!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by mikal:
Get MSN!

Get AIM! lol...

Or if you want you can reach me at:
kjcoley@hotmail.com

smile.gif

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 01-12-2002).]

AIM: PainfulBread

I have privacy stuff on though, so only the people I have specifically listed can IM me. I have (almost) all of you who replied fixed so you can IM me..
tongue.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

wow how did i miss a thread this old?

anyhoo i can be found at ishakaboy for MSN and AIM.

Originally posted by icelady:
oh this is great. Zoney thanks for the bump!

I'll add all of these but I have no idea if they want to chat with me? But I guess I'll find out
biggrin.gif

kind of makes me nervous - like I'm back in high school trying to make new firends Argh- bad memory! *whack*

What's your AIM name, icelady? And yeah.. I know what you mean about the making friends part -- it's hard, especially when you hardly even know them at all, and most of the time you feel like you're pestering the person you're talking to, and they don't want to talk to you.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
What's your AIM name, icelady? And yeah.. I know what you mean about the making friends part -- it's hard, especially when you hardly even know them at all, and most of the time you feel like you're pestering the person you're talking to, and they don't want to talk to you.

ya got that one right - but I guess that is true only for the more timid type person - which would be moi! But no my AIM isn't icelady - that is just my interference name. On AOL I'm just plain old...

oelmannl

kind of boring and plain
biggrin.gif
Oh well maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to change it but until that day comes....that's me
wink.gif

Originally posted by icelady:
ya got that one right - but I guess that is true only for the more timid type person - which would be moi! But no my AIM isn't icelady - that is just my interference name. On AOL I'm just plain old...

oelmannl

kind of boring and plain
biggrin.gif
Oh well maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to change it but until that day comes....that's me
wink.gif

Hehe -- added you to my list, so you can IM me now.
smile.gif

And me too.. I'm also pretty shy. Amazingly enough.
wink.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom