Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Good evening randoomers :wave:

The mini fahs are wearing me and Mr fah out :yawn:

Between school, softball, track, field trips, playdates and swimming... :help:

I want the school year to be over

How much longer do the mini fahs have before summer vacation?

I suppose with children you go through your second childhood (also your third, fourth, fifth, sixth, etc............:wink: )
hang in there :)

kellyahern said:

Ah, pointless meetings. I have one of those once a month, called the employee steering committee.

Seems to be a universal thing with most companies. Steering committee? What is that exactly? I bet we have something similiar disguised as a different name or acronym! :laugh: I have had double the norm though with the useless meetings with my temporary additional responsibilities. Does it really make alot of sense for me to basically drive for 5 hours today (there and back) for such a short meeting that I didnt really need to be at?? Doesnt to me! :laugh: :shrug: I just cant wait to see what is waiting for me tomorrow at the office after not being there all day today. :|

shari schultz said:

How much longer do the mini fahs have before summer vacation?

I suppose with children you go through your second childhood (also your third, fourth, fifth, sixth, etc............:wink: )
hang in there :)

They are in until the last Thursday in June ~ I think

Back from the Orthopedic Doc. Things healing well :D Immobilizer off and can start bending knee :D but absolutely no (actually it came out more llike this when the Doc said it NO ) weight bearing whatsoever!

In 3 weeks I go back for more X-rays. Yay! it's healing!

shari schultz said:
Back from the Orthopedic Doc. Things healing well :D Immobilizer off and can start bending knee :D but absolutely no (actually it came out more llike this when the Doc said it NO ) weight bearing whatsoever!

:up: Good news!

Thanks all :) yes it is good news :yes:

Currently watching Travel Channel, Werewolves in WI. I have hiked Kettle Moraine and never came across one..............Thankfully!

shari schultz said:

:applaud: :up:

:crack: I have to get up at 5 AM to go to the Farmer's Market with my mom. They are sold out by 7:00 of the stuff she always buys so she has to go early :crazy:

shari schultz said:

:applaud:

arw9797 said:
:crack: I have to get up at 5 AM to go to the Farmer's Market with my mom. They are sold out by 7:00 of the stuff she always buys so she has to go early :crazy:

I'm back. The entire state of Minnesota was at the market by the time we got there. I'm so tired I think I'm going to :barf:

kellyahern said:

I thought the same thing! :yikes:

I think the last time I got up that early I was going to Cedar Point. Which was 2 years ago! :laugh:

I had a fun start to my day. Doing my usual house cleaning this morning. Walk down into the living room to find that my dog has puked on the carpet right in the middle of the room! :happy: I love having a dog but it has its days.................. :|

:angry: I just spent $50 at the mall on 2 items. The other day I bought 3 shirts at job #2 for $20.00 (it's 60% off week for new stuff for employees). I'm feeling really guilty now. I think the capri's I bought today are a neccessity but I can do without the shirt so back it goes tomorrow. :mad:

:grumpy: I have to work job #2 at 3:00. :happy: I forgot to look to see which managers I'll be stuck with today. There's a few that I'd rather not have to deal with. :dramaqueens: They freak out if one shirt is folded the wrong way. :crack:

I have watched Flight Plan and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants today.....while I watched these movies I did the twirling of the ankle and the bending of the knee...........:crack: creepy feeling.
The muscle that sits right above the knee feels like it wants to explode when I go too far.....:yuck:

Day 1

I have started humming John Mellencamps "It Hurts So Good"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom