Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
Hi! :wave:

I really like RHCP's new song Dani California. Has anyone seen the new video yet? It's hilarious!

I have not seen the video yet! Even though I have two :drool: smilies in my signature over the new album, I still haven't had time to formally listen to it yet, at high volume. Just at my desk at work :tsk: I haven't even done that this week. I've been on an iPod shuffle kick this week and listening to whatever the ole 'Pod wants to play.

It's a great album from what I've heard. I'm really looking forward to seeing them live...in SIX months! :mad:

U2Girl1978 said:
Hi! :wave:

I really like RHCP's new song Dani California. Has anyone seen the new video yet? It's hilarious!
I've seen bits and pieces during my daily trips to Target. I'd like to see the whole thing.

I get a little too excited about the line about robbing banks in the state of Indiana. :reject: :nerd:

arw9797 said:

I have not seen the video yet! Even though I have two :drool: smilies in my signature over the new album, I still haven't had time to formally listen to it yet, at high volume. Just at my desk at work :tsk: I haven't even done that this week. I've been on an iPod shuffle kick this week and listening to whatever the ole 'Pod wants to play.

It's a great album from what I've heard. I'm really looking forward to seeing them live...in SIX months! :mad:
Is your iPod like mine that when you put a whole bunch of great new stuff on there by a variety of bands it gets addicted to Pride and Streets and plays every version of those songs that it can find? :mad: I am suddenly surrounded by a million new cd's that I put on there and I still here the same 10 songs over and over!

kellyahern said:
Well, the doctor said she thought my mom's white blood cell count was high because of the medication, so hopefully that's all that was. As for her back, my mother got her first back X-ray today after a week of back pain, one trip to the Walk In clinic and one trip to the ER :coocoo: :rolleyes:.

And after an afternoon spent at the doctor's office, my mother insisted we stop at a 7-11 so she could get cigarettes :| .

hopefully the medication is what caused the blood cell count.........
Your mother had her firstX-ray on her back after a week? :crazy:

I understand the :| . My mother smokes and no matter what she is told, she keeps smoking..........I love the smell all over my clothing-NOT. Dad and I have both tried to get her to quit and there was a man in church with emphesyma (sp?) who nicely harassed her.....didn't work. He died a year ago, I thought that maybe she would stop then, nope :(

stormy afternoon :heart:

I have been watching BoDeans stuff I got in the mail from a person on the BoDeans forum ~ old videos and the Letterman performances. They look so young :cute: (Letterman too!)

Next up is a concert............:yes:

I called about my 67 hour sick pay check...........it is correct.
Something about not being paid for the full week the first week.......Not having ever gone through this, it is all very new and I am learning much..........I :love: that check.

Schmeg said:

Is your iPod like mine that when you put a whole bunch of great new stuff on there by a variety of bands it gets addicted to Pride and Streets and plays every version of those songs that it can find? :mad: I am suddenly surrounded by a million new cd's that I put on there and I still here the same 10 songs over and over!

Yes very much so! My iPod LOVES 40 and anything related to Zoo TV. I have 2-3 Zoo boots on there and it's all I ever hear. Plus IRON MAIDEN :love: :drool: :combust: I hear 10 Zoo TV songs, then a few Maiden, then more Zoo. The occasional RHCP, Bruce, Gaelic Storm, REM, the Corrs,or the Clash randomly come up, but it's rare. I have tons of RHCP on the 'Pod too :grumpy:

shari schultz said:
stormy afternoon :heart:

I have been watching BoDeans stuff I got in the mail from a person on the BoDeans forum ~ old videos and the Letterman performances. They look so young :cute: (Letterman too!)

Next up is a concert............:yes:

Bo Deans! :up:

Shari, do you know if there are any bootlegs of them from 1987 when they opened for U2?

Schmeg said:

It seems like that happens to me and the one I get the most is COBL.

arw9797 said:

Yes very much so! My iPod LOVES 40 and anything related to Zoo TV. I have 2-3 Zoo boots on there and it's all I ever hear. Plus IRON MAIDEN :love: :drool: :combust: I hear 10 Zoo TV songs, then a few Maiden, then more Zoo. The occasional RHCP, Bruce, Gaelic Storm, REM, the Corrs,or the Clash randomly come up, but it's rare. I have tons of RHCP on the 'Pod too :grumpy:

Bruce from my Devils and Dust show comes up alot on mine. The Corrs and Gaelic Storm hardly ever comes up

I am absolutely:crack:& :yuck:ed out by the new juicy fruit commercial with a man playing fetch with a GIGANTIC ant........:yikes: at the end the man is dragged down into the giant anthole :crack:

shari schultz said:

not that I have found :(

I think I found a trader that has a CDR of one of them. 11-23-87 Ft. Worth, I believe thats them opening for U2. I emailed him to see if he was interested in trading. I will let you know if I get it.

Blue Room said:

I think I found a trader that has a CDR of one of them. 11-23-87 Ft. Worth, I believe thats them opening for U2. I emailed him to see if he was interested in trading. I will let you know if I get it.

:hyper:

If I can ever find anyone to burn dvd's for me, I would burn copies of what I got in the mail for you, Blue Room

shari schultz said:
If I can ever find anyone to burn dvd's for me, I would burn copies of what I got in the mail for you, Blue Room

:up: That would be cool! Do you have any audio CDR's of them? Looked over a few lists and there seems to be quite a few FM broadcasts over the years for them. Especially in Milwaukee. Obviously I have the offical live recording "Joe Dirt Car" but I would like to get some unedited complete shows.

Blue Room said:

:up: That would be cool! Do you have any audio CDR's of them? Looked over a few lists and there seems to be quite a few FM broadcasts over the years for them. Especially in Milwaukee. Obviously I have the offical live recording "Joe Dirt Car" but I would like to get some unedited complete shows.

sadly no I don't. The way you are with INXS, is the way I am with The BoDeans........what I got today is my first.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow, kariann :up:

The BoDeans are playing the Miller Oasis stage at Summerfest on June 29.........Free. I don't think I will be going as according to the medical paperwork my first day back to work is the 24th.......I think it would be bad to ask off.......

I had to laugh at July 2........Kings of Leon, same stage....if you want to re-live memories here is the chance

shari schultz said:

I had to laugh at July 2........Kings of Leon, same stage....if you want to re-live memories here is the chance

sstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

There's a 16 year old that I work with at job #2. She LOVEs KOL. I told her to listen to the song that he says "good times to roll on..." or whatever the hell it is. I asked her to pay attention to see if she hears "youtalktobono youtalktobono" I haven't seen her in a few weeks to find out if she listened to it.

Good evening randoomers :wave:

The mini fahs are wearing me and Mr fah out :yawn:

Between school, softball, track, field trips, playdates and swimming... :help:

I want the school year to be over

Back
Top Bottom